THE "IS MY BUM BIG IN THIS THREAD"

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you lot need to grow some emotions.There really is no need for all of this. Her feelings might be hurt by all this, but do any of you care? No. You just want to entertain yourselves at someone elses expense. biggrin.gif
its trueim shocked at some of the females on herethe girls that are sending should up a pic of themselves still
Some guys are goin on soft man. When its other topics sending they are quick to jump in but cos a female started the sending its heartless?GROW A PAIR LADS.
its not me being softand its someone getting sent for by a females who are probably ugly themselvesand normally sending happens coz your a prick still
So how come when theres other sending topics you dont start typin the same thing. Just because its females shouldnt make a difference really should it?
sending normally happens coz your a prick i.e. justin lolthis is some random sendage on someones looks which is ok but it got taken too deep imo

Some of you lot need to grow some emotions.There really is no need for all of this. Her feelings might be hurt by all this, but do any of you care? No. You just want to entertain yourselves at someone elses expense. biggrin.gif
its trueim shocked at some of the females on herethe girls that are sending should up a pic of themselves still
Some guys are goin on soft man. When its other topics sending they are quick to jump in but cos a female started the sending its heartless?GROW A PAIR LADS.
its not me being softand its someone getting sent for by a females who are probably ugly themselvesand normally sending happens coz your a prick still
So how come when theres other sending topics you dont start typin the same thing. Just because its females shouldnt make a difference really should it?
sending normally happens coz your a prick i.e. justin lolthis is some random sendage on someones looks which is ok but it got taken too deep imo
What I was asking you why you havent said the same thing in all the other random sending threads?

*Waits for MzDark&Lovely*
chocs is my homegirl an everyting but she cud snap her back 95 degrees and she still wudnt have nuffin 2 push out *4give me*its funny u made this topic tho face off, no gyal with no bottom has the right 2 walk stush imo
Kurious u bitch lol as u sed b4 its all bout angles but hey i kno my batty aint flat jus checkout da myspace lolol
Standing in the chicken shop cockin ur batty, nuff class there girlie.
I aint teking the piss but Mizchif showed me certain pics of you in your knickers still.
Really? Thats nice, Ive seen loads of pics of 'me' about.

yeah that was answernormally the sendage is valid and doesnt go as deep as this
Sending is never valid. Tis the product of boredom.Plus im sure chocz isnt bothered as this has happened to her nemerous times yet she still ups her pics.Others are catchin feelins more then she is

yeah that was answernormally the sendage is valid and doesnt go as deep as this
Sending is never valid. Tis the product of boredom.Plus im sure chocz isnt bothered as this has happened to her nemerous times yet she still ups her pics.Others are catchin feelins more then she is
of course sending can be validim not catching feelingsi just disagree

just read this u lot r f*ckrys
but it made me laugh thinking about how colin once called her a burnt pepperami
your evil for still having that in your brain still...

JESUS CHRISTgrim reaper start typing up the obituary still.somebody who knows chocz in real life please call or text her and confirm she is still alive

Toney is deep lmao
Not even.People just jumping on the bandwagon slewing Dark and Lovely and they left themselves open aswell, its hypocritical.
True stories, the amount of females I can expose if one day I FELT LIKE f*ck IT, I DON'T CARE.!