Regarding those Guppie pics

Guest Seriouss
Toney, I'm shocked.
Theres nothing for you to be shocked about, me and you dont talk.Plus what you started on Chocz yesterday you have nothing to say ever.
You were one of the people I had down as mature and you snitched.What? I said one thing - I did not carry it on.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Toney, I'm shocked.
Theres nothing for you to be shocked about, me and you dont talk.Plus what you started on Chocz yesterday you have nothing to say ever.
You were one of the people I had down as mature and you snitched.What? I said one thing - I did not carry it on.
one thing you must know bout vip and rwd is thisyou cant trust a vip or rwd member to be mature but you can trust them to be a vip or rwd memberunless you KNOW the person on a level out side of the computer screen dont expect sh*t cos just cos someone is ya top friends in myspace dont mean instant loyalty only 4 people on vip are people i would NEVER bait up all of them have my number and i have theirsits that real

Toney, I'm shocked.
You said 1 thing which was totally unnecessary and ducked out like a little worm.Lost bare respect for you but I didnt feel the need to post it cos this is the net.+ Being mature = standing up for whats right IMO.f*ck who thinks its snitching, this is the internet, not road.

Guppie no matter what im forever pissd that u never hooked me....u can make it up tho biggrin.gif.....i have to say i ddnt think Toney wud do the dirty on Miz like that still and yes it is snitching ..Guppie u know this wudnt happen with me K-dot.1p.s. lol at all the viewers inna dis

toney you do realise this is gonna make you the looser in the end dont you
The looser of what exactly?
i know ya gonna say you dont care but YOUR REPi say this cos lately you have been funny still and most have laughed with you (me included) but when the backfires later down the line it will upset you and i know this cos it seems to me that you thrive on some of the limelight (like most on here, please dont say this aint so cos that would just be silly coming from someone as smart as you)all im saying is what you already know do your thing fam

Guest MessyGyal

im sure the pics will be no more explicit than bikini pics and she has such n her myspace.you bunch of fiends your just hoping your gona catch her slipping and find nekkid pics of her it aint happeningthis thread=no outcome

what so theres pics of her in her bikini?lol thats nothing to hide though, you see people on the beach with bikinis not like everyone stands there and says "shes a sket, lets expose her" or whateverthis thread is nothing but hype*goes and never comes back*

Im more interested in the outcome of how people go on when the pics come out seeing guppie naked isnt a big deal many girls in america have themselves on the net naked or EVEN having sexinfactsome of us are actually LASHING chicks that look better then guppiejust something i wanted some of you to be aware of.
Yeah but prolly only 1 or 2. biggrin.gif

Im more interested in the outcome of how people go on when the pics come out seeing guppie naked isnt a big deal many girls in america have themselves on the net naked or EVEN having sexinfactsome of us are actually LASHING chicks that look better then guppiejust something i wanted some of you to be aware of.
thats the attitude thats making this thread platinum if they do get shown your world WILL shatter as you LOVE the attentionalie?its jokes though :D:D:D:D:D:D:D watching so many man have a c*ck fight over PICSi just know you think bout this sh*t when ya man is boning you "ooooohhhhhh vip members wanna bone me"borderline insanity in my opinion i have nothing against you i just think its a sad state of affairs for someone that continously plays the maturity card, its times like this where toney brings so much balance.

toney you do realise this is gonna make you the looser in the end dont you
The looser of what exactly?
i know ya gonna say you dont care but YOUR REPi say this cos lately you have been funny still and most have laughed with you (me included) but when the backfires later down the line it will upset you and i know this cos it seems to me that you thrive on some of the limelight (like most on here, please dont say this aint so cos that would just be silly coming from someone as smart as you)all im saying is what you already know do your thing fam
Ykno I aint got time for these politics Face Off.All I will say is VIP2 doesnt venture into my real life, nothing I have done here had directly hurt or helped my busines, I have friends who use this site (some im gona see 2nite) and they know that.

thats the attitude thats making this thread platinum if they do get shown your world WILL shatter as you LOVE the attentionalie?its jokes though :D:D:D:D:D:D:D watching so many man have a c*ck fight over PICSi just know you think bout this sh*t when ya man is boning you "ooooohhhhhh vip members wanna bone me"borderline insanity in my opinion i have nothing against you i just think its a sad state of affairs for someone that continously plays the maturity card, its times like this where toney brings so much balance.
LMAO, u lot wld juice anything tho, its not that serious! Course everyone likes a comp, but to let a forum get to my head & think about it in the real world, lol, its not that facety.