Relationships and smoking

Accra

Messy, don't you hate stale smoker breath though? sh*t's disgusting.To the guys saying they would never go out with a smoker, what happened if the girl of your dreams smoked? Would you expect her to quit? What if she just smoked weed about once a week? What if she didn't smoke around you but she did smoke?
f*ck it, I'm not going out with her. I don't mind dealing with it, but unless she stops smoking, she is nothing more than a link.
Co-sign.

Messy, don't you hate stale smoker breath though? sh*t's disgusting.To the guys saying they would never go out with a smoker, what happened if the girl of your dreams smoked? Would you expect her to quit? What if she just smoked weed about once a week? What if she didn't smoke around you but she did smoke?
f*ck it, I'm not going out with her. I don't mind dealing with it, but unless she stops smoking, she is nothing more than a link.
Co-sign.
By the time im considering dealing one of 3 things would of happened1. stopped smoking or has made huge steps in the process of becoming a non-smoker.2. she got pissed off wit my nagging and kicked out.3. i got pissed off wit her nt listening and i kicked out.

i smoke gradeif im with someone who dont blaze, i wont blaze around them cos its sh*t bein buzzin with someone who doesnt agree with smokini would never ever go out with some one that smokes cigarettes, it smells and i think it looks f*ck up when i see a black yout smokin

the girl of my dreams would not be smoker. thats part of the dream. i have been bang on girls and the minute they get the cig out, i just switch off, unless it was jus gonna be a hit n run thing..which has happened with some smokers. not sure about blazing yet.. i havent met any yet funny enough

Do you smoke?No.Does your partner smoke?My ex's have never smoked.Do you mind your partner smoking?Of course. Seriously cant runHow do you feel about your partner smoking weed? Is that different in your eyes? The same? Better? Worse?She wouldn't be my partner if she smoked, swear down. I think its a foul habit.

weed i can tolerate OCCASSIONALLY but if you end up being one of them girls that smoke it on a regs to a point that you FOREVER have that smell on you and this unattractive look of an almost finished joint that is beginning to bend with a black bit at the end you just look EXTREMELY nasty to me.just look un hygienic and unattractive so you are more then likely to be a link and even then i might not low it

Do you smoke? YESDoes your partner smoke? HE DID AND STILL DOES I THINKDo you mind your partner smoking? I DIDN'TDoes your partner mind you smoking? HE DIDNT(Include past tense versions of these questions)How do you feel about your partner smoking weed? Is that different in your eyes? The same? Better? WorseMAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHAT SO EVER TO MEDiscuss

i swear most girls hate boyfriends that puff weed, i know mine does but she dont mind ciggerettesbunning a spliff after sexual activities is the one
ye thats big, it just relaxes me down to another level, makes me feel nice.whose seen city of god, the brer buns it down wid his gyal, f*cks her out in sum paradise setting then buns one after the session and they having a lil close moment. thats the ONE.

Do you smoke? Yes... but im planning on quitting!Does your partner smoke? Only weed..occasionallyDo you mind your partner smoking? Not really because its not an every day thingDoes your partner mind you smoking? Not really..(Include past tense versions of these questions)How do you feel about your partner smoking weed? Is that different in your eyes? The same? Better? Worse? Better... i wouldn't want him to smell of cigs.

Do you smoke?Nope. Never tried in my lifeDoes your partner smoke?Nope. No ex's of mine have ever smokedDo you mind your partner smoking?Does your partner mind you smoking?Don't smoke (Include past tense versions of these questions)How do you feel about your partner smoking weed? Is that different in your eyes? The same? Better? Worse?Weed is just as bad. Ideally my man wouldnt smoke jack doe.

Do you smoke?No.Does your partner smoke?My ex's have never smoked.Do you mind your partner smoking?Of course. Seriously cant runHow do you feel about your partner smoking weed? Is that different in your eyes? The same? Better? Worse?She wouldn't be my partner if she smoked, swear down. I think its a foul habit.
Realest talk if my girl started smoking she wouldn't be my girl no long.