So was at clapham this afternoon...

Guest MessyGyal

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif I Always Get Spotted/ClockedDurrty BoiTitan J_lovely all clocked me And Titan Im sure u seen me on more than once but i dont have a clue who u are what u look likeYou have a Myspace (no homo X10000)
wrekz I must of seen u in the bits even more now coz I live in upper clapton now

Oh yea i forgot i Seen Tony Black aswell @ 1 ShowSee Ashman Couple years backSeen GT to shot him SomethingSee Mizchif Outside Works In Kingston with a Bottle of Beer in his handSee Sugar & Ceazy (from RWD days) in Urban Music Seminar Couple years back aswellReh Boi i Get aroundAnd Dinky Mans live in Homerton now!

Tites i have NEVER seen you in the bits...Of course i would say somthing, your my guy.
But I may have seen you, but you never leave you pic up on msn long enough for me to capture it in my memory properly. Plus, another picture aside from that upside down one you always used to flash up would be appreciated.

Guest M12 Part 2

anansi is from ghana true stories

Anansi is one of the most important characters of West African lore. He is a trickster and a culture hero, who acts on behalf of Nyame (his father, the sky god) and brings rain to stop fires and performs other duties for him. His mother is Asase Ya. There are several mentions of Anansi's children. According to some myths his wife is known as Miss Anansi or Mistress Anansi but most commonly as Aso.He is depicted in numerous forms: a spider, a human, or combinations thereof.The Anansi legends are believed to have originated in the Ashanti tribe. They later spread to other Akan groups and then to the West Indies, Suriname, and the Netherlands Antilles. On Curaçao, Aruba, and Bonaire he is known as Nanzi, and his wife as Shi Maria. Anansi stories originated in Ghana, in Africa. The word Anansi is Akan and means spider.