Girls who say they are "curvy"

Guest Sam

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And dipset in answer to your question, yeah she's american i don't know about the b2k songs. Her song ""wait" is a banger. One of those sexyyyy slow jams.
back in the day she was marketed as Lil Fizz's cousin. Her songs used to be kinda pie.She was in the Uh Hun vid, but she's got a nice voice.Had a coupla tunes with B2K.Hope she's a success still.
Yeah its the same girl im thinking of thenShe's sick still. Been about 4 a few years nowHad one tune with b2k called Tease, was big.

Curves dont just mean big batty and what not its skinny girls with the figure like curves in at the stomach and curves out round the hips and down the legsget to know
Yeah, those are curves. But that doesn't mean you're "curvy"There's a difference.
i think your getting curvy mixed up with thickness dear.go have a cuppa

Curves dont just mean big batty and what not its skinny girls with the figure like curves in at the stomach and curves out round the hips and down the legsget to know
Yeah, those are curves. But that doesn't mean you're "curvy"There's a difference.
not in the slighest.Beyoncé is curvy and Trina is thick.

not in the slighest.Beyoncé is curvy and Trina is thick.
beyonce thighs = thick beyonce batty = thicktrina and beyonce are both the same