why is everyone attracted to lightskinned ?

Dopa

Reminds me of one of my managers at work sayin "I thought I was gonna come over here from Uganda and meet a nice white man and have some pretty mixed race kids" I was thinking "You donut!!!"
lmfao!!!That reminded me of some chick at my UniHer friends were all talking about LL Cool J, Chris Brown and them type of guys women go for.. Then she goes.. What about Gordon Ramsey I reckon hes sexyWhole class went quite for about 10 secs and then she just got slewed for the rest of the dayShe was Black.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah she just got married to one dude from where shes from. But she was just sayin never did she think they would have got together especially cos she came over here, and he stayed there.LOL Nah shes not mashup, shes quite attractive. And got one of the biggest arses i've seen in my life, lol!

Depends on the person I know bare mixed race guys that like dark skinned girlsand darker boys like lighter girlstoo even it out I suppose no one wants a blonk child
biggrin.gif :DAnd like Yung, Fly + Flashy said it is personal preference but on the other hand I do agree that light skinned girls will get more head turns. I guess that life init.Looking back on my past girls....All black/light skinned or mixed race but I have NO PROBLEM with a darks kinned chick. Just aint been with one yet....maybe where im dark skinned myself.

how can you post this question and have a lighty in your sig sametime?
Maybe man doesn't have a problem with any but this lighty just happens to be nice?!*Does spastic face*
LOL, I thought that was ur natural face still. Light skins run tings, deal.
You thought of that yourself? biggrin.gif I bet you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green init

how can you post this question and have a lighty in your sig sametime?
Maybe man doesn't have a problem with any but this lighty just happens to be nice?!*Does spastic face*
LOL, I thought that was ur natural face still. Light skins run tings, deal.
You thought of that yourself? biggrin.gif I bet you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green init
Maybe I do & maybe I dont. :D

theres buff somalian mandem aswellcant even lie, i have seen a handful in brum, with good weight too
Like that one on the bbc hospital programme you told me about? The one that got shanked & recovered fast.
yea he was sexyforgot i was talkin to u at that timeinfact he was ultra sexy