Why do women get...

Roots

Sorry, I don't dine at them kind of places babes. I know a nice Thailand resturant in south Kensington though.
ok not a problem..Thai food it is!! Seems I'll misplace my purse on that day as well. biggrin.gif
Well, you can just watch me eat then in it
the sex appeal coming from you is off the radar :D
Well since I'm in your radar, you know what to do then :D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and I don't get that picture i_break_ankles
biggrin.gif:D If you don't get it then you ain't ready to find out :D
ha You sh*t, how come?! that best be sarcasm!
Or what?It's not like you can take my money from the net :D
are you sure? i mean, a gold digger as you said, always finds a way!!----
Sorry, I don't dine at them kind of places babes. I know a nice Thailand resturant in south Kensington though.
ok not a problem..Thai food it is!! Seems I'll misplace my purse on that day as well. :D
Well, you can just watch me eat then in it
the sex appeal coming from you is off the radar :D
Well since I'm in your radar, you know what to do then :D
*PM'S*

I see all the chicks are coming on saying they would pay for themselves etc... That's good but from what I know of you lot, that's what I'd expect. You're all pretty level headed.Maybe I'm blind but I ain't seen TREACLE in this thread yet. She is definitely the kind of girl that would expect man to pay for her.CAN I GET AN AMEN!?

I see all the chicks are coming on saying they would pay for themselves etc... That's good but from what I know of you lot, that's what I'd expect. You're all pretty level headed.Maybe I'm blind but I ain't seen TREACLE in this thread yet. She is definitely the kind of girl that would expect man to pay for her.CAN I GET AN AMEN!?
biggrin.gif Tru still, she seems like one of them chicks that love hype and being around goons that'll spend on her like there's no tomorrow.*Watch how she comes here pretty soon :D:D

Females always say prefer to pay half.BUT THEY WOULD PREFER IF YOU PAID.... FACT!!!GOLDIGGERS THE LOT OF YA!!!OHHHHHHH!!!
It's nice to get taken out so I think it should be a thing of if im askin u out i'm paying and vice versa. But if we both say 'come lets go out for suttin to eat" its nice to go halves.

LOgers is your man tight with money? no sendageBut it's not often gash pays for everything.
That is very rare. My ex did that the first time we went to Nandos. I just assumed you paid at the end coz I'd never been before.I felt good but bad at the same time. Nowadays I'd feel superslick.