Why do women get...

Roots

LOgers is your man tight with money? no sendageBut it's not often slosh's pays for everything.
LOL.I can just afford to pay for more stuff than he can, so I do. Its no biggie. I'm sure it pisses him off that he can't do certain things for me but if I minded I would have turfed him, but I don't.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill offer to pay sometimes, its no biggie. And it all depends on how long u been together too, if its a new ting Id be a lil shocked if he straight out asked me to pay, but usually in new ones I wld offer once in a while anyway.
The expectations are shocking lol
How so? If Ive just started seeing someone & the bill came & he said u can pay I wld be shocked as wld most women, I dont care what u say. But, like I said I do offer.

I don't expect anything, from the begining I've never expected anything because I've always paid my way.Infact I was thrilled when he bought me a McFlurry one time, because I've never had anyone buy me anything before.I would only be bothered about paying for stuff if he had the money but refused to spend it on us.

ALL FEMALES WANT THEIR MAN TO PAY.When a woman apologises man expects sex.When a man apologises woman expect champagne and flowers.FACT!!!*Eats Madeira Cake*
Logers proved you wrong still, certain girls feel genuinely wrong for man paying.
I know what I'm doing.
+When you 1st get into the big boy league you will see it for yourself.+LOG - You will learn in time.

Ill offer to pay sometimes, its no biggie. And it all depends on how long u been together too, if its a new ting Id be a lil shocked if he straight out asked me to pay, but usually in new ones I wld offer once in a while anyway.
How so? If Ive just started seeing someone & the bill came & he said u can pay I wld be shocked as wld most women, I dont care what u say. But, like I said I do offer.
Your contradicting yourself G. To be shocked at that is to imply you don't want to pay/didn't expect to pay therefore offering is invalid. Offering is a suggestion NOT a action. In other words, just pay for it & don't offer.It's cool though, it's your world live it as you please.Don't get me twisted, I'm a gentleman by nature & always pays when I take a woman out but my points are still valid.

Some slosh dont free tings up unless you pay though (sounds mad but its true)Me and my friends call them hotter shotter chicks, same chicks that dont like you if you aint profiling right, got car, garms etc...
these gyal tend to end up going out with a Shotta in their younger years. 5 years down the line when mans locked up and the hard work of the more sensible man is paying off, they wanna pay you mind.5 years too late bitch

Your contradicting yourself G. To be shocked at that is to imply you don't want to pay/didn't expect to pay therefore offering is invalid. Offering is a suggestion NOT a action. In other words, just pay for it & don't offer.It's cool though, it's your world live it as you please.Don't get me twisted, I'm a gentleman by nature & always pays when I take a woman out but my points are still valid.
No, I wld be shocked as its not really the norm for a man (yes man I date men even when I was a younger Id date older) to just ask his date to pay when its a new ting, that I dont expect, it just doesnt seem rigt to me. To this day, in my old years I have never had a date say that so I really dont expcet it to be suggested, ya dig?. But if I offer & he accepts its alot different, it seems like Im contradicting myself, but I knwo where Im coming from. Obv if my man now asked me to it wld be nothing as we been together yrs.