FAO: girlies

smaddy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is tht u in the pic Adz...if so ur hair looks bad!! When your hairs short how long do you have to wait between relaxing it?
Yeah but that was when i first first got my hair cut. I try and relax it every 6 weeks, i can't deal with no regrowth.
So is it longer than that now? Or do you keep cutting it?My hair is in no particular style now. My fringe is so grown out its Aaliyah stylee and its annoying me.

use d-structos special juice in ur hair piece......naturally relaxer.
LOL< nasty.I hope I dont hv a daughter as Im useless w hair & sio was my mother. Thats the problem when u hv mixed races. My Dads kids mom has no idea what to do w thiers, they got serious naps, poor tings. my mom wld just lop mine off or leave it as a fro.

Is tht u in the pic Adz...if so ur hair looks bad!! When your hairs short how long do you have to wait between relaxing it?
Yeah but that was when i first first got my hair cut. I try and relax it every 6 weeks, i can't deal with no regrowth.
So is it longer than that now? Or do you keep cutting it?My hair is in no particular style now. My fringe is so grown out its Aaliyah stylee and its annoying me.
I keep cutting it. Right now it's a lil bit longer than this but i'm due for a cut and relax.SP_A1940.jpg

Lol not the whole thing Smad. Just here and there, where it really catches the light. Right now I have black with plummy red highlights in it, just round the crown area. When I pull it up into a pony with a quiff it looks sick!I'm feeling to get like streaks through my fringe, little flashes that you can see when I run my fingers through my hair.Nothing too out there.I keep my hair in tip top shape so I think I'm gonna do this next.

Looks noice. You got colour in it too?I've been so conservative when I colour my hair. I'm gonna have electric blue in my hair now.
Thats really conservative!!Those who ralex their hair every 6 wks, how long hv u been doing that? You shld try to stretch it out longer. If u hv a good hairdresser u shldnt need to do it so often, when mine starts to need relaxing I go to my hairdresser & she does whateva magic stuff she does & its nice & straight so I can prolong straigtening it for another month or so.

Looks noice. You got colour in it too?I've been so conservative when I colour my hair. I'm gonna have electric blue in my hair now.
Thats really conservative!!Those who ralex their hair every 6 wks, how long hv u been doing that? You shld try to stretch it out longer. If u hv a good hairdresser u shldnt need to do it so often, when mine starts to need relaxing I go to my hairdresser & she does whateva magic stuff she does & its nice & straight so I can prolong straigtening it for another month or so.
Every 6 to 8 weeks just because I HATE regrowth and my hair grows quick. I get it steamed/treated every two weeks between relaxing.I love it when its got a little bit of regrowth (say 4weeks) and you get it blown out with a round brush and then straightened.The bounce is sick.

Only since i cut my hair short, because it's so much more obvious that you need a relax. And regrowth is not a good look.