Eating rice with a spoon

Guest Sam

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS CHRIST!I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE THE SAME TOPIC SWEAR DOWN.There aint nothing wrong with this, not at all. My Mum cusses me where my Dad agrees. You get more of the scoopage factor with a spoon.
Init, u can get all the grains

its bush
lolMy mums tends to think she a upper class yardie, and always referring other jamaicans in the 3rd person, "them jamaicans" etc, but in reality she is from maxwell avenue, kingston
cum like my aunty peaches'i dont no why trisha luv 2 tie up my curtains like those dyam jamaicans' biggrin.gif serious tho its raggamuffin styleeeuse a spork

JESUS CHRIST!I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE THE SAME TOPIC SWEAR DOWN.There aint nothing wrong with this, not at all. My Mum cusses me where my Dad agrees. You get more of the scoopage factor with a spoon.
Init, u can get all the grains
Get me. My Mum proper used to slew me, about its bush. Bush?!?!? Coming from bush is bush eating rice with a spoon aint bush. Sitting in a girls house yesterday afternoon and she offers me rice and I accept. I look for cutlery and she gives me a fork, I ask for a spoon and she starts creasing biggrin.gif Had to break it down.*Gets spoon ready for Rice & Stew...LEVELS*