OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO Carlos you're such a c*nt. Didn't even give man a chance to up his own picture.Anyway...bumblebeemexj4.th.jpg
You look like some American actor..Can't remember his name or what hes been in...
Taye Diggs.I was thinking this but I couldn't put my finger on it before.

abaat its not uthe only other using ur Ip is peppergrainpostin in one username then changin to say its mef*ck outa here with that gay sh*twoulda been funny if it wasnt u that did that
Like it is worth signing in and out to please you..Such a dork man.
seen lets see if you dnt start using a next proxy when i ban his IP
Ashman, llow getting hotted by a 17yr old on the net...You're a grown man(no sendage)
his whole life revolves around gettin owned by younger ones

Are we jus posting pics of ourselves.If so, I can do that.
Yep. So dew it, lol.
lol @ LOGers going from being shook to actually encouraging ppl to up pics now
lol shhh. biggrin.gif
It's what I do babes :D , help ppl bring out & over come fears.Call me MR G BRING 'EM OUT!!!

abaat its not uthe only other using ur Ip is peppergrainpostin in one username then changin to say its mef*ck outa here with that gay sh*twoulda been funny if it wasnt u that did that
So it's you doing all the banning then yeah?Use your brain please.The culprit has already been named like 2 pages ago..

Ashman, llow getting hotted by a 17yr old on the net...You're a grown man(no sendage)
biggrin.gif:D :D Ashman come like the old man that gets bullied around his neighbourhood by those lil' 7rd old boys playing knock-down ginger at his yard

You wish you owned me.You got no chance mate, no chance.

U suck your thumb Carlos?! LolAnd me :
Thats a lully pic babes.
Tries to deny but stop re-uppin dipsets pic ppl, she looks toooo much like my BM but no better in my eyes sorry Dippy biggrin.gif No I won't show you her pic, if u catch man on msn then I'll flash her pic just so u know man ain't chatting sh*t.

I get the Taye Diggs thing from people on here that have seen my pics. But I never hear it from people that see me in real life. Smaddy, what you think?I don't see it personally.What about in this one...n2234060481243169821pq5.th.jpg
wanker
LMFAO. They're just friends. Not even good friends, they were just drunk and wanted a picture.

I get the Taye Diggs thing from people on here that have seen my pics. But I never hear it from people that see me in real life. Smaddy, what you think?I don't see it personally.What about in this one...n2234060481243169821pq5.th.jpg
wanker
LMFAO. They're just friends. Not even good friends, they were just drunk and wanted a picture.
I'm just playing biggrin.gif