OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

LOL, Carlos is badCan u recieve pms Gambit?*See's Yung, Fly + Flashyreading the topic ..* Up a pic too. I know this guy is nice if he's the one with brown eyes.
nopecant recieve or send PMs due to my clown status
Lol DeepVip2 treating ya harsh! When you get ya pm's back then pm me it, or get my msn off someoneAnd i'll up Silvers (and his twin) on his behalf
DIPSET, ALLOW SENDING. WHEN I STARTED THIS THREAD/TOPIC. BADMINDNESS WASN'T MY INTENTIONS LET'S KEEP NICE.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao @ "please don't bait me to wifey"ahahahhahaaif i knew youi'd ring her up and talk her through using a computer just for that commentSEENSo where's JACK YOU?
lol u f*ckers dont fink the bitch wudnt get an account...i can see it nowwife-"hello everyone im jacks girl nice too meet you whats my baby been up too"vip2-"show us your tits"vip2- "msn? myspace? digits?"vip2- " he lashed all of these *link to exsposure threads*"
LMAO@ the BITCHsick guy biggrin.gif
Imagine.I hope she clocks you now. You'll be a goner.
f*ckry takin the female race over ur vip2 fam....my girl has duppied many a myspace convos iv had wiv other chicks...myspace chick - yer i swear i know u from ministryme - yer i see u all the time im goin this saturday u gonna reach?WIFE - and who the f*ck is this???me - *gulp* one of daniels friendsWIFE - you aint got 2 lie jack...now tell me who she was!

Nah certain guys tryna take me for some pretty boy out here....Not that season people....
You are pretty though!(not necessarily a bad thing)
Feckin' ell...Back-handed compliment?LoooolDudes ain't supposed to be pretty! (No homo?)
LOLaye we aint all supposed to have showerboats either

Nah certain guys tryna take me for some pretty boy out here....Not that season people....
Feckin' ell...Back-handed compliment?LoooolDudes ain't supposed to be pretty! (No homo?)
LOL you aint pretty like girlie. You're pretty like Tinie Tempah, or and R&B singer. (no sendios)People associate being pretty with meaning you can't hold your weight, which is not true. I know a lot of 'pretty' boys who can hold their own.And its not a backhanded compliment.As long as you havent got fruity slits in your eyebrows you're cool.

LOL you aint pretty like girlie. You're pretty like Tinie Tempah, or and R&B singer. (no sendios)
LOLdont ave it