OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

Suprised Eks doesn't model..if he doesn't. Looks very modelly.
you're not allowed to speak unless you've posted a picture
DO NOT JUDGE UNLESS YOU'VE UP'D URSELF! (that last bite sounds dirty & very sexual or is it just me)
SHUTUP AND LET THE GIRL SPEAK!So, anyway Lofa... Yeah I have heard that. Even had those studio picture things done and was with some net agency but they were deadout so I dropped it. My cousin claims she's gonna get me on some agency's books but I doubt it.Oh yeah, lmao at qks trying to pull a face when he was told he looks like Mika Richards. Man is an exact f*cking twin.Bruv, you should definitely use that to draw chicks. Perfect for out-of-ends adventures!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got told that for the 1st time a couple of days ago at work by some random breddaMan got the lunchtime plainface
Why do people assume that looking like Micah is a bad thing?
It weren't being called Micah Richards that pissed me orfIt was the fact I was told so by a bredda and man had a smile on his face and all sorts...Lool
LOL some fruity guy.Lito looks nuff happy to have been fed in that pic lmao.Hold tight Haze-e in his bussing case suit (no murkage darling)And Ego you're welcome biggrin.gif
:D tryna call you any statistic. . .

5981439a5108296096l.jpg5981439a5108296120l.jpgLlow me mayn. These pictures were from when i was like 16 years old. I aint changed that much though.I dont take pictures too often. CBA.
Yeah I remember you now..what was you doing in the ends?I take it you go connexions?
Nah i was going college. Crossways.I wanted to quickly get suttin to eat before the exam but thought f*ck it.
Yeah that's the one..I know a few teachers there still.Shaun and Arthur..I used to go school there, back when it was hatcham wood, but it got closed down.

DO NOT JUDGE UNLESS YOU'VE UP'D URSELF! (that last bite sounds dirty & very sexual or is it just me)
SHUTUP AND LET THE GIRL SPEAK!So, anyway Lofa... Yeah I have heard that. Even had those studio picture things done and was with some net agency but they were deadout so I dropped it. My cousin claims she's gonna get me on some agency's books but I doubt it.Oh yeah, lmao at qks trying to pull a face when he was told he looks like Mika Richards. Man is an exact f*cking twin.Bruv, you should definitely use that to draw chicks. Perfect for out-of-ends adventures!
Lol he should put on the accent, it will work a treat.Truesay Eks has modelistic feature still.

SHUTUP AND LET THE GIRL SPEAK!
lolNucca WHAT?Don't let pum pum end you fam