OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIDWAY CONCLUSION!I NOW SEE WHY MOST PPL HERE GO FOR LIGHT SKIN MALES/FEMALES.JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ THERE'S BARE OF YOU
what with me being lightskin myself
your lightskinned?LMFAOwho told you that boss?
if you've seen me you would agreebut you haven'tso im light skinned, more red skinned

I got told that for the 1st time a couple of days ago at work by some random breddaMan got the lunchtime plainface
Why do people assume that looking like Micah is a bad thing?
It weren't being called Micah Richards that pissed me orfIt was the fact I was told so by a bredda and man had a smile on his face and all sorts...Lool
LOL some fruity guy.Lito looks nuff happy to have been fed in that pic lmao.Hold tight Haze-e in his bussing case suit (no murkage darling)And Ego you're welcome biggrin.gif
:D tryna call you any statistic. . .
Lol. Didnt clock this before.I aint a badboy. Must think im from Deptford or suttin alie Ego.

I got told that for the 1st time a couple of days ago at work by some random breddaMan got the lunchtime plainface
It weren't being called Micah Richards that pissed me orfIt was the fact I was told so by a bredda and man had a smile on his face and all sorts...Lool
LOL some fruity guy.Lito looks nuff happy to have been fed in that pic lmao.Hold tight Haze-e in his bussing case suit (no murkage darling)And Ego you're welcome biggrin.gif
Lol. Didnt clock this before.I aint a badboy. Must think im from Deptford or suttin alie Ego.
It was just a joke. :DLol is Ego from Deptford?I only go there to get Festivals.

lolcoulda swore you wasno offense