OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

I got told that for the 1st time a couple of days ago at work by some random breddaMan got the lunchtime plainface
Why do people assume that looking like Micah is a bad thing?
It weren't being called Micah Richards that pissed me orfIt was the fact I was told so by a bredda and man had a smile on his face and all sorts...Lool
LOL some fruity guy.Lito looks nuff happy to have been fed in that pic lmao.Hold tight Haze-e in his bussing case suit (no murkage darling)And Ego you're welcome biggrin.gif
:D tryna call you any statistic. . .
Lol. Didnt clock this before.I aint a badboy. Must think im from Deptford or suttin alie Ego.
lolcoulda swore you wasno offense
Lol. Lewisham Lewisham.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got told that for the 1st time a couple of days ago at work by some random breddaMan got the lunchtime plainface
Why do people assume that looking like Micah is a bad thing?
It weren't being called Micah Richards that pissed me orfIt was the fact I was told so by a bredda and man had a smile on his face and all sorts...Lool
LOL some fruity guy.Lito looks nuff happy to have been fed in that pic lmao.Hold tight Haze-e in his bussing case suit (no murkage darling)And Ego you're welcome biggrin.gif
:D tryna call you any statistic. . .
Lol. Didnt clock this before.I aint a badboy. Must think im from Deptford or suttin alie Ego.
It was just a joke. :DLol is Ego from Deptford?I only go there to get Festivals.
lolnah i frequent the stillgot bare fam up them sides