OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashmanbe real thoughif your wife was on road3-4 years backI reckon EVERYONE that has posted their picture (that's not White)Could have got a pieceThat's just how she rolledworst thing is (I KEEP SAYING THIS WHEN AIMING MY POSTS TOWARD YOU hmmm)She might seckle for a couple years and let the baby's effects fade awaybut she will return to them, where she belongs one dayyou're pissed

Ashmanbe real thoughif your wife was on road3-4 years backI reckon EVERYONE that has posted their picture (that's not White)Could have got a pieceThat's just how she rolledworst thing is (I KEEP SAYING THIS WHEN AIMING MY POSTS TOWARD YOU hmmm)She might seckle for a couple years and let the baby's effects fade awaybut she will return to them, where she belongs one dayyou're pissed
What makes me laugh is, you're some columbian neek from east London who talks and acts like he is from JA.Look at your picture. Your trousers are so far down anyone would think you couldn't afford a belt!You Biff head.

What makes me laugh is, you're some columbian neek from east London who talks and acts like he is from JA.Look at your picture. Your trousers are so far down anyone would think you couldn't afford a belt!You Biff head.
you two, allow the beef man.

CRLSignore him pleasethis thread is too much to spoil. . .
ye hes a prick. lets keep it movin(plus his wife is on me in a wayyyy)
His actual wifey? PeakI'll post a pic MYSELF later lol when i find something suitable.
his wife as inhis wife and kids wifewhich is cold blooded

THAT CHICK IS 16?WTFREHHHH*REMOVES THOUGHTS FROM BRAIN*ALSOWTF IS EVERYONE SO CONFUSED ABOUT?LUCINDA = THE WHITE GIRL I ONCE HAD SEX WITH, IT WAS OKAY.LOGGERSWHERE DO YOU WORK?
ahhhhh taintedam i the only one that thinks this forum need to attract more females ?the majority of females here are doing it but there just so few and far between.cant believe this topic has hit 30 odd pages its bigand why does ashman always turn up and try spoil sh*t everytime i swear