OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

adz is alother bed would get demolished
LOL its so weird for you to talk about a user like that.Like when you talk about a celeb or something thats different.
Especially when the user is viewing the thread lol
you obviously havent been around here long enuff adzthe users are unbelievably brazen. . .

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL its so weird for you to talk about a user like that.Like when you talk about a celeb or something thats different.
you obviously havent been around here long enuff adzthe users are unbelievably brazen. . .
LOL true stories.Its a compliment in VIP-man-speak.

logers who is that guy in your avi ? he looks rather dishyat first i thought he was jason from taht reality show laguna beach but clearly its just not him.
LOL it is him before he turned into a crackhead. He's a hottie.
he a crackhead ? , what a downer that is . i watch the HILLS , yes im sad like that , he was looking amazing in that , i wonder if he still with that lauren girl

Truesay i woulda joined in if i never introduced her or had E-Big Bro in my location.

Truesay i woulda joined in if i never introduced her or had E-Big Bro in my location.
LOLe-incest

LOLe-incest
Looool.f*ck it.

Same thing Colin said.
Blood, don't make me draw for one of your pictures from Rwd days. . .If you don't want me to, I won't.Just rep in it, it's all bless.Some ppl know your face already yeah true but still. Just repp in it
lol i like goddaz u know. (no homo)i imagine everything he says with an african accent. sick breh.
LMFAOI jus read his post again with an African accent.Looooooooooooooooool.Sick Sick

Same thing Colin said.
Blood, don't make me draw for one of your pictures from Rwd days. . .If you don't want me to, I won't.Just rep in it, it's all bless.Some ppl know your face already yeah true but still. Just repp in it
lol I dont even still have the pic your talking about.& nah I dont want man posting for me still, if I find a pic here and feel to post it I will.

Same thing Colin said.
Up it, I forgot what he looks like. I only remember one where he was @ the bottom of some strairsa & I beleive he had glasses on?

Same thing Colin said.
lol I dont even still have the pic your talking about.& nah I dont want man posting for me still, if I find a pic here and feel to post it I will.
Alright cool, I won't up that pic. Besides it dated still.I'm sure bare females are looking forward to seeing you.