OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damnmore females on here then i thought. L - u live in northampton but i dont recognize u from the underwater picture.goddaz. i tried to get at u 2 day, ima bell u later bout sumthin.
there is 4 times thisTRUSS ME i know this for a fact the amount of pluggin this thread got due to that grim thread and the amount of people i told bout this that are female im not suprised

I only said hottie about 5 times max! This topic has like 25 million posts in it.Its not void to me!biggrin.gif
Hmmmmm.Ok Ok Ok.Your lucky i love you off. You have free useage of the word. :D

LOGFOR REALSTOP TELLING EVERYONE THEY'RE HOTTIESYOU KEEP REMINDING ME OF THIS GIRL MAN
she is complimenting everyone are you vex that she aint said it to you or something
I know she is.That's why it's annoying.LOGS, she's just some middle-class chick. Calls her boyfriend her BEE EFF.
I complimented those that I thought epitomised hottie-nessI don't use it IRL.

LOGFOR REALSTOP TELLING EVERYONE THEY'RE HOTTIESYOU KEEP REMINDING ME OF THIS GIRL MAN
she is complimenting everyone are you vex that she aint said it to you or something
I know she is.That's why it's annoying.LOGS, she's just some middle-class chick. Calls her boyfriend her BEE EFF.
I complimented those that I thought epitomised hottie-nessI don't use it IRL.
biggrin.gif:D:D

this is gonna change the dynamics of this forum still
totally. things jus took a mad twist. either its gonna b sick. or all the pussies who talk hype are gonna have to dead it themselves cos they know their identitys are out there.
truecertain talk is gonna get aired from some heads if they try and just dead a topic for points cos ya not gonna think"oh he is chatting sh*t"ya gonna also think"he is chatting sh*t and he looks like a part time cleaner that smokes old holborn SHUT YA MOUT"its nuts but if ya confident in ya appearance ya bless but then we all have myspace accounts so whats the big deal