OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CHRIST, IM SLIPPIN. 60 PAGES IN A HOT MINUTE.WHY SHALL I SHY. I DONT DO PICS BUT IN THE SPIRIT OF THIS. 1YR AGO, I WAS SAD STILLi1135943_DSC1243.JPG
In the spirit of things, I'll llow it
ALLOW ME WHAT. QUIT TRYIN TO EARN STRPIES BLUD
Relax your hype...Don't let the sweet boy/pretty boy comments fool you....Just enjoy the thread

LMFAO @ B2K poses.No Koshie I'm not reaching tonight. I'm going out to get a chinese in a bit and chillin on my ones. biggrin.gif
Why u not replying to my PM's*Regrets hyping LOGers. Now bare man are getting her time. She's got no time for me :D *
G, you know you're my home skillet! :DLocal Loop has been pretty from day guys. From venom times on RWD.

I had LocalLoop on a nerdy sorta look... Coz come on.. How u know about unbundling? biggrin.gifBut wowsers... SHHEEEEEEETTTTT. I'll come take bigger pics just to help ya out here.. :D
I know about many things my friend
I CANT BELIEVE THAT LOCAL LOOP HAS STEPPED UP EVEN MORE!!!
:D Explain

I had LocalLoop on a nerdy sorta look... Coz come on.. How u know about unbundling? biggrin.gifBut wowsers... SHHEEEEEEETTTTT. I'll come take bigger pics just to help ya out here.. :D
I know about many things my friend
I CANT BELIEVE THAT LOCAL LOOP HAS STEPPED UP EVEN MORE!!!
:D Explain
Local LoopTu vien ou?

LMFAO @ B2K poses.No Koshie I'm not reaching tonight. I'm going out to get a chinese in a bit and chillin on my ones. biggrin.gif
Why u not replying to my PM's*Regrets hyping LOGers. Now bare man are getting her time. She's got no time for me :D *
bwoy....when mans get a whiff of a female on ere, they jump on em, especially if they are of the L.O.G calibre.....all you can do is hope LOG will remember you in the next 10 mins...truesay she got soo many mans on her**sheds a tear**