OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

CHRIST, IM SLIPPIN. 60 PAGES IN A HOT MINUTE.WHY SHALL I SHY. I DONT DO PICS BUT IN THE SPIRIT OF THIS. 1YR AGO, I WAS SAD STILLi1135943_DSC1243.JPG
In the spirit of things, I'll llow it
ALLOW ME WHAT. QUIT TRYIN TO EARN STRPIES BLUD
Relax your hype...Don't let the sweet boy/pretty boy comments fool you....Just enjoy the thread
this pic makes a good plain face

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TF/S4DK?Why you not reppin? Don't make me draw for a pic of you lol
Meh.
Awww c'mon TFIt's a minor innit
Dunno if I can bait the boat... I wont be able to roll on guys slyly once thats out there.
thought you wasnt one of them breddas who did that....how wrong was i biggrin.gif

I had LocalLoop on a nerdy sorta look... Coz come on.. How u know about unbundling? biggrin.gifBut wowsers... SHHEEEEEEETTTTT. I'll come take bigger pics just to help ya out here.. :D
I know about many things my friend
I CANT BELIEVE THAT LOCAL LOOP HAS STEPPED UP EVEN MORE!!!
:D Explain
From RWD times, you have become more aesthetically pleasing on the eye.+Toney - I know you're plotting a way to unbundle the local loop.

I had LocalLoop on a nerdy sorta look... Coz come on.. How u know about unbundling? biggrin.gifBut wowsers... SHHEEEEEEETTTTT. I'll come take bigger pics just to help ya out here.. :D
I know about many things my friend
I see. I see..Our kids could know even greater things then... :D*worries that LocalLoop could be smarter than him*