Living in the US.

Necksta

Yeah if u got over a mil & will provide jobs for ppl u get right in otherwise its long!!Get a work visa, try this site they even pay for ur flat.http://www.mountbatten.org/
If you don't have immediate family or you ain't stacking P's like that, best bet is to get a job over there...That's what I'm looking to do anyway...Just network proper...

About 5G's should do it shouldn't it?
£5000 or $5000$5000 would get rinsed in 2 months when you think of transport, rent, living expenses, medical insurance, tax etc....£5000 or $10,000 should be nice but it isn't advisable to go over there unless you got a job waiting for you

£5000 or $5000$5000 would get rinsed in 2 months when you think of transport, rent, living expenses, medical insurance, tax etc....£5000 or $10,000 should be nice but it isn't advisable to go over there unless you got a job waiting for you
We'll within 2 years I'm in uni doing Web Designing, HOPEFULLY. Often people who work in Business/ICT get transferred to USA don't they?

We'll within 2 years I'm in uni doing Web Designing, HOPEFULLY. Often people who work in Business/ICT get transferred to USA don't they?
I'm confused...You looking to go uni here or in the States?

Yeah if u got over a mil & will provide jobs for ppl u get right in otherwise its long!!Get a work visa, try this site they even pay for ur flat.http://www.mountbatten.org/
if this is running in two yrs time ima apply after i graduate, been looking for things like this!
Same but change 2 years, to 4.Also, Guppio how did you get to stay, or were you born there?

BLOOD FAMILY (MUM DAD BRO SIS) AND UNDER 21, is easy, over 21 kinda hard, my mum is moving now, and i cant even get a visa thru her cos im over 21GOTO SCHOOL OUT THERE AS A STUDENT - even then u might have to come after u finish ur course. GET MARRIED HAVE HALF A MILL AND PROVIDE JOBS FOR 10 AMERICANS GET HIRED FROM A USA COMPANY AND HAVE THEM SPONCER U. (harder then it seems ) i have a job offer in houston but need money to go out there, and its harder then seems. can be done just a lot of work whichever way you choose.