28 weeks later

menace-II-society

Downloaded that sh*t DVD quality.Anyone seen that new film with the transformer guy in it? Think its a horror anyways.
Disturbia? If so, its not a horror, I thought it was & my man was pissed. Its more suspense, I like it but my man didnt.
Ah, it looked like a horror lolWould have been pissed if i went to see that and clocked that it ain't.

Guest MessyGyal
im gona see disturbia on weds if you liked it gups then so will i i went to see 1408 it made me jump but had a sh*t ending
i thought 1408 was ok ish, but messy, what do u think tho, is he in or out?
i think in you?

Just watched it.The world is pissed when the boy gets taken to france.The part where the guy from lost in the helicopter duppies all them rage mandem with his helicopter was jokes.Was good still, was jumpy and stuff.But still, the world is pissed at the end.How you gonna let someone who got bit live???I'll duppy them straight away.God musta thought "fuuck it, you try play god, Ima show you what god can do" ting.PISSED!!!Robert Carlyle is pissed when he lipsed his wife!!!

Downloaded that sh*t DVD quality.Anyone seen that new film with the transformer guy in it? Think its a horror anyways.
Disturbia? If so, its not a horror, I thought it was & my man was pissed. Its more suspense, I like it but my man didnt.
Ah, it looked like a horror lolWould have been pissed if i went to see that and clocked that it ain't.
As was my man, I proper hyped it saying its got really good reviews as a horrow, he was vex!