Programme On Jaimaica

Removal Man

lmaoam i the only one that finds it funny that the dude has to interprete everything they said afterwards?n i thought the Kenya police wer the most corruptmaybe that juss bribes
Jamaicans police force is one of the most corrupt in the world apperently.
my auntdrives over speed limitpolice hail her overthey sayokay miss do you want to go the right way or the left wayshe says okay what is it you wantbwoy woman like you weh drive cyar like this mus cyan fill we bellyshe draws out 2 grand (jamaican dollars)police man gives a plain facemiss? are two ah we a stan front a you ya na!!!!!!GET THE PICTURE
beg u translate them 2 for meread them all 5 times n still couldnt get them
LOLthey see shes driving a nice car so obviously she must have money.She offers money, but hes saying they want more!

You lot think that woman prime minister will fix up the country a bit?
BRUCE GOLDING is the new Jamaica PM JLP about a week ago. PSM is out.Yeah this is one part of Jamaica garisson type politics in kingston, st andrews, TG, spanish town. otherwise it is not that type of politics. Extortion and drugs are all over the Island. If you have business and property out there, you need to have K-9s, huge gates and weapons.

my family are from st thomas YALLAHS and have been there for DECADES UPON DECADES and none of the things stated in this program has affected them.the joke is i have some serious yard goons in my fam over there (associates or a particular BAD uncle not people with my last name) and this has never happened to usand before you ask my bits in yard is not some nicish tourist bitsITS BUSH and i have walked street late at night with my sonim more scared of the mad drivers then over hyped gun crime
The driving is ridiculous, I was in a car down some windy road, over the edge was a DROP & they wld just drive liek they were going to ram eachother & then swirve at the last minute. I literally pooped my pants.

my family are from st thomas YALLAHS and have been there for DECADES UPON DECADES and none of the things stated in this program has affected them.the joke is i have some serious yard goons in my fam over there (associates or a particular BAD uncle not people with my last name) and this has never happened to usand before you ask my bits in yard is not some nicish tourist bitsITS BUSH and i have walked street late at night with my sonim more scared of the mad drivers then over hyped gun crime
The driving is ridiculous, I was in a car down some windy road, over the edge was a DROP & they wld just drive liek they were going to ram eachother & then swirve at the last minute. I literally pooped my pants.
boy u aint the only one how can man be driving 50 mph down a road almost to narrow for a car with one side some WENCH drophad to close my eyes so i cudnt look i was SHOOOK

You lot think that woman prime minister will fix up the country a bit?
She aint the PM anymore. Bruce Golding won it the other day."Jamaica need a change nooww!!!"Anyone who went Jamaica this summer will know this phrase LOL. Every single ad break "This advert was paid for by th Jamaica Labour Party, "Jamaica need a change now"" f*cking annoyingJust finished watching this on Channel 4 +1. I found it funny how they over dramatised it. Maybe 'cause I know a reasonable amount of whats good over there, but I just found it so stupid. The crime isnt as bad or random as they made out. Yes nuff people die by gun crime, too many for a little island such as Jamaica, but its not Basra.

boy u aint the only one how can man be driving 50 mph down a road almost to narrow for a car with one side some WENCH drophad to close my eyes so i cudnt look i was SHOOOK
That was the said situation as me, Im not one to get scared u know, but I bricked it.