In relation to the....

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

Mandem would you date a chick who was taller than you?Ladies would you date a man who was smaller than you?if a chick was taller than me, id have serious reservations over whether she was actually female and it would scare the sh*t outta me. just couldnt do it.my general rule is i have to be taller than the girl when shes wearing heels.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy who went with Rachel Ritfield is a murkers. Man is about 4"9, think he care? He dont care.But, I will definately have second thoughts about doing something with a tallers. Feel like a bitch.
biggrin.gif Oh yeah, that guy's a showerman. I would road with a Peng talk chick. Standard. Short men who draw tall chicks are sick. Tom Cruise? Badman.Rod Stewart? Badman.If I was them, I would buss the same look they give. That "Yeh I'm a midget, andf my chick STILL looks better than yours" look.

Guest M12 Part 2
That guy who went with Rachel Ritfield is a murkers. Man is about 4"9, think he care? He dont care.But, I will definately have second thoughts about doing something with a tallers. Feel like a bitch.
biggrin.gif Oh yeah, that guy's a showerman. I would road with a Peng talk chick. Standard. Short men who draw tall chicks are sick. Tom Cruise? Badman.Rod Stewart? Badman.If I was them, I would buss the same look they give. That "Yeh I'm a midget, andf my chick STILL looks better than yours" look.
LOL being short aint that much of a handicap is it.try talk like its in the same levels as having a chin like ne-yos sister

LOL being short aint that much of a handicap is it.try talk like its in the same levels as having a chin like ne-yos sister
jhjuhjiujhjhjhuyhujhjujkijkkijhkikjokoliujijkujjkijkikikijoikmoikkjkiokloloklkollkjlMade me spit out my juice :D

Guest M12 Part 2
I'm 6'3, getting with a chick thats taller than me would look very odd same as chick very shorter than me.I've never come a chick taller than me anyway.ALL IS INVALID IF THE'S VERY PENG!!!!f*ck it, let them watch the odd looking couple.
lol same here im 6ft2. so it would be a rare one just to see a chick this tall. let alone her to be peng.true stories though, if i bred a chick over 6ft though my son would have one a them mini basketballs strapped to his hand the second he left the womb

im nearly 5'7 an i seem 2 get a lot of shorter/ my height guys approaching meit actually bugged me cuz id always wonder WHY i kept getting shorties (who are all angry at the world might i add)and then i came 2 the conclusion that its because there eyes are round about the level of my chest so they must just be staring and im not clockingso NO, no more midgets 4 me im on 2 ur game now!

I dated a 5'1'' guy and I am 5'6''. To top it off he spent more time on his hair than I did and he was always getting robbed and faking asthma attacks to stop himself from being a target. I was even with him on the Jubilee line to Stanmore, at Kingsbury we started to walk down the carriages, I was talking to him because he was behind me, but no one was there, I went back to the carriage before and he was sitting on some brehs lap getting robbed, I seriously got mad, I was like "What the f*ck are you doing on his lap?".I don't even like short guys but he was loaded.

I'm 6'2, getting with a chick thats taller than me would look very odd same as chick very shorter than me.I've never come a chick taller than me anyway.ALL IS INVALID IF THE'S VERY PENG!!!!f*ck it, let them watch the odd looking couple.