In relation to the....

Guest M12

Guest Dr. Doom
Mandem would you date a chick who was taller than you?Ladies would you date a man who was smaller than you?if a chick was taller than me, id have serious reservations over whether she was actually female and it would scare the sh*t outta me. just couldnt do it.my general rule is i have to be taller than the girl when shes wearing heels.
I love tall girls. I have yet to meet a girl taller then me however.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr. Doom
well im only 5ft6dont really have a choicei would be walking around with midgets
Pretty small for a cajun.
ahh shallarrrrpyou got murked by mr fantasticpunk bitch
Minor. I got my pet wolverine to take care of himff_vs_xmen_05.jpg And if he fails my slaves will handle himdoctor-doom-20051103034219446.jpg Yes, that is thor the thunder god bowing.

Guest Dr. Doom
seeeeencant handle sh*t by yourselfpoor excuse for a villan
Nah I had just banged out silver surferDoomcosmicpower.jpg And then I went to destroy Darth Vader so I could seize control of his death stardrdoomvsdarthvadernh7.jpg So I sent my slaves to take out mr fantastic because I had badder fish to fry.

Mandem would you date a chick who was taller than you?Yes and have done, but don't want a woman to put her arms round me, like i'm her son.In Econometrics I took last year we looked at sum guys study in the USA and it showed a significant relationship between heights of Couples and their children.- Basically if you are tall 5'11+ and want your son top be tall as you, you must go with a woman who is over 5ft7" no less.- If you go with a shorter woman under 5ft7" your sons will be somewhere between your height and the mothers height, but rarely as tall as you.- My dad is 5ft 10 my mother 5ft0 shortest in the family, so I count my blessings at 5ft7"...

Guest M12 Part 2
In Econometrics I took last year we looked at sum guys study in the USA and it showed a significant relationship between heights of Couples and their children.- Basically if you are tall 5'11+ and want your son top be tall as you, you must go with a woman who is over 5ft7" no less.- If you go with a shorter woman under 5ft7" your sons will be somewhere between your height and the mothers height, but rarely as tall as you.- My dad is 5ft 10 my mother 5ft0 shortest in the family, so I count my blessings at 5ft7"...
not true.my dad is 6ft1 and my mum is around 5ft5. im taller than both of them

In Econometrics I took last year we looked at sum guys study in the USA and it showed a significant relationship between heights of Couples and their children.- Basically if you are tall 5'11+ and want your son top be tall as you, you must go with a woman who is over 5ft7" no less.- If you go with a shorter woman under 5ft7" your sons will be somewhere between your height and the mothers height, but rarely as tall as you.- My dad is 5ft 10 my mother 5ft0 shortest in the family, so I count my blessings at 5ft7"...
not true.my dad is 6ft1 and my mum is around 5ft5. im taller than both of them
Does'nt mean its not true

Thought about this the other day stillI probably would, but low him being wayyy smaller than meNot about us standing up and me coming this height compared to him :31Brees.1.600.jpg
how tall r u?