In relation to the....

Guest M12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy who went with Rachel Ritfield is a murkers. Man is about 4"9, think he care? He dont care.But, I will definately have second thoughts about doing something with a tallers. Feel like a bitch.
LOL but he has no other option.He has to go wit a girl taller than him or be left with dwarfs.

I dated a 5'1'' guy and I am 5'6''. To top it off he spent more time on his hair than I did and he was always getting robbed and faking asthma attacks to stop himself from being a target. I was even with him on the Jubilee line to Stanmore, at Kingsbury we started to walk down the carriages, I was talking to him because he was behind me, but no one was there, I went back to the carriage before and he was sitting on some brehs lap getting robbed, I seriously got mad, I was like "What the f*ck are you doing on his lap?".I don't even like short guys but he was loaded.
Are you a guy or a girl?AND WHY ARE U BLANTENTLY CATTIN MY SIGGY? DO YOU EVEN KNO WHERE THEM LINES ARE FROM?BAIT COPY N PASTE ASWELL biggrin.gif

That guy who went with Rachel Ritfield is a murkers. Man is about 4"9, think he care? He dont care.But, I will definately have second thoughts about doing something with a tallers. Feel like a bitch.
LOL but he has no other option.He has to go wit a girl taller than him or be left with dwarfs.
Lol true. He is way below average but what he lacks in height he must make up in game. Rachel Ritfield ya know?!?!? That aint the hood bike thats Champions League status, props to him.I saw you at Silks biggrin.gif

Lol true. He is way below average but what he lacks in height he must make up in game. Rachel Ritfield ya know?!?!? That aint the hood bike thats Champions League status, props to him.I saw you at Silks biggrin.gif
Hmmm, are you so sure?I need to learn from my previous gullible experience.

I dated a 5'1'' guy and I am 5'6''. To top it off he spent more time on his hair than I did and he was always getting robbed and faking asthma attacks to stop himself from being a target. I was even with him on the Jubilee line to Stanmore, at Kingsbury we started to walk down the carriages, I was talking to him because he was behind me, but no one was there, I went back to the carriage before and he was sitting on some brehs lap getting robbed, I seriously got mad, I was like "What the f*ck are you doing on his lap?".I don't even like short guys but he was loaded.
Are you a guy or a girl?AND WHY ARE U BLANTENTLY CATTIN MY SIGGY? DO YOU EVEN KNO WHERE THEM LINES ARE FROM?BAIT COPY N PASTE ASWELL biggrin.gif
cats_fighting_102006.jpg

cats_fighting_102006.jpg
LOOOL

Positive.Clocked you from the massive line outside. You know Sabrina init?

Oooo so u did see me! Yer i no her. How u kno Sabrina?

Through a friend and college.

Through a friend and college.
i see.