So I Got In Like 5Mins Ago...

Guest haze-e

she ur balls in in her handshe can jus command u n ull run towards her n ting, them way therednt get it twisted ive alked a chick from wanstead to woodford green at the corner to the road goin chingford (if u know them ways)n didnt get sh*ti was pissed coz i had to walk back coz i live close to wanstead

Haze-EWhat you done is what I like to call "worming your way in"She will see you as sweet and all nice, next thing you know she will be in your bedroom saying she wants to make love AND THATS WHEN YOU RIP THE BITCHES CLOTHES OFF f*ck HER SO HARD SHE GOES INTO A COMBA THEN YOU BRING HER BACK TO THE CAB STATION, SLAP HER ROUND THE FACE AND PRETEND YOU ARE BACK WHERE YOU STARTED AND NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED.She will think it was yesterday.
either that or she will take you for her bitch.Either way I hope you slam it
Basicaly this. But if it's the latter, make sure she knows the levels. She can't take you for a prick, and that there ae plenty of other man that can be her clown.

Just make sure u stay out of the "friend" zone, cos bbbooooooyyy once your in there that door is one way, u cant come back out, u get hit with a no entry sign, it took WAY too long for me to discover this. see what happens when pops isnt around kmtOn the flip side though, when their in a vulnerable state (ie after a break up, or just depressed) bbbooooy your the person whos gonna be comforting/holding them n if you've got game.....you know what time it is!!

waitso u waited with her until her cab cameif so, i dont really see the big deali would of done the samewhether i liked her or not
Fam. I left my yard to see this chick at 1am.Into the cold.Just to wait with her then walk home again.

waitso u waited with her until her cab cameif so, i dont really see the big deali would of done the samewhether i liked her or not
Fam. I left my yard to see this chick at 1am.Into the cold.Just to wait with her then walk home again.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHApissedyou might aswell chop your d*ck off

Haze-e on a level do you feel dumb for doing that?If she's not an any chick (which she shouldn't be for you to like her enough to do that) then you shouldn't.
Its just that i dont usually happen. Yeh i li,ke the chick but we had sexual experiences before.Its like, i werent even expecting nuttin. Not expecting to bring her back to my yard nothing. I was just lost like.Like, Not just out the kindness of my heart... But more.

Naa not really.I can see where Haze-e might be coming from.It's not even a sex thing either, its just companionship, someone to talk to when you might or might not have things on your mind. I know certain man that have linked girl at 3am just to let some sh*t off their chest cause they cannot sleep.