Billionaire Boys Club Season 5...

FANTA

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all this bape sh*t has too go it was live for 5secs back wen clipse wer pushin it but thank god i neva jumped on that bandwagon...peeps need to buy clothes they like not about buyin clothes cos of there make thats sum playground sh*t...skinny jeans i jus dont get where u keep ur balls...

all this bape sh*t has too go it was live for 5secs back wen clipse wer pushin it but thank god i neva jumped on that bandwagon...peeps need to buy clothes they like not about buyin clothes cos of there make thats sum playground sh*t...skinny jeans i jus dont get where u keep ur balls...
the thing is the bandwagon is empty. Bare people have already jumped off because its not cool anymore. Now its time to see who were the ones that liked it before the hype.allow bandwagoners. People need to rock sh*t they like.

i like that mighty healthy tee.
diamond and supply mighty collabthem guys are f*cked in bond..i reserved that tee an then my guy starts pullin out bare next exclusive sh*t... i was like fam your killin my bank account already allow me lol.
yeah they are really safe in there. Always give man a discount too.

diamond and supply mighty collabthem guys are f*cked in bond..i reserved that tee an then my guy starts pullin out bare next exclusive sh*t... i was like fam your killin my bank account already allow me lol.
had bare new hundereds stuff in...they need to up the trainer game tho got these mad saffari dunks an thats about it..lol

I'm glad people hate this stuff TBH. It's better that there's a small selection that are in the know.
if your refering to bape then its hardley a small selection of people that dont know and more like a big selectionof people who know its late...
I'm on about in general. People's styles are sloppy nowadays. It's great.

I'm glad people hate this stuff TBH. It's better that there's a small selection that are in the know.
if your refering to bape then its hardley a small selection of people that dont know and more like a big selectionof people who know its late...
I'm on about in general. People's styles are sloppy nowadays. It's great.
lmao seen....i dont even watch labels too tuff obviously i know what brands i like an look out for them but i dont find sumfin an then go "this aint no well known brand" and not feel 2 buy it...i make a point of avoiding topman/h&m purely cos its stuff gets wrinced its not about walkin down west an countin 5+ people rockin ur top i get pissed seein 1 person wearin the same fing as me...i brought quite a sick g-star raw coat yesterday i didnt even clock who it was made by till i got home....fort it was sum urban outfitters own brand lol.

had bare new hundereds stuff in...they need to up the trainer game tho got these mad saffari dunks an thats about it..lol
i wanted the air max 1's outta that safari pack but im a size 5 and they start in a 6 innit.

i wanted the air max 1's outta that safari pack but im a size 5 and they start in a 6 innit.
lol hope ur female....stuff tissue down the toes