Billionaire Boys Club Season 5...

FANTA

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ the puposely chosen gimpy models. This brand is shite & ridiculously over priced, I hope it flops soon.
i have clocked that you seen to hate all the brands that ever get mentioned in here.Do you prefer your man to wear Akademiks, Fubu or Wu Wear?
I didnt c this, so tell me what brands I dislike go on.Bape & all them I think are sh!t & Im not alone. Me & my man wear Wu Wear all day ery day & Tha Dogg Pound. What, what, throw yo' deuces up.

lol @ the puposely chosen gimpy models. This brand is shite & ridiculously over priced, I hope it flops soon.
i have clocked that you seen to hate all the brands that ever get mentioned in here.Do you prefer your man to wear Akademiks, Fubu or Wu Wear?
I know it weren't sendage or intended to be in anyway funny. But I spat my Nesquik cereal out at the last line.

I didnt c this, so tell me what brands I dislike go on.Bape & all them I think are sh!t & Im not alone. Me & my man wear Wu Wear all day ery day & Tha Dogg Pound. What, what, throw yo' deuces up.
i'm not specifically talk about in this thread. I do remember other clothing discussions were out of the blue you would come out with some random comment like it was a hate crime. lol.

Supreme at the moment is the "cool brand"Its auto street cred to own something "Supreme" these days.In reality its just clothing from an NYC based skateshop that made clothes to rep their city and local customers. The clothes had a "f*ck you" rebelious streak with a distinct NYC attitude. This is one of the reasons i couldn't get into Supreme tees. They rep a lot of sh*t i know nothing about (or was never apart of). A lot of the stuff relates to the details of old days of skate/hip hop culture in NYC. I own a few Supreme things but they are mostly the plain cut and sew stuff which is awesome in quality. My thermal Public enemy hoody is one of the best hoodies i have ever owned.Supreme has been around for f*cking ages though. Remember that old movie "Kids"? Supreme is all over that film because it was the local skate shop.
agree with that supreme is having its time right nowplus anything that is distinctly nyc (like stuff that reps a certain area that we really have no idea about i dont rep)the bbc stuff is ok really nothing speciallol at anyone saying that girl model is sexy seriously was u man joking

Revs, have Bond got any more Diamond Supply Co Cold As Ice tees, I ordered a white one today but want that lilac one.
yeah they have them, all colours although i'm not sure about sizes.
Even the light blue? or was that one just limited to Diamond Supply Co store.
nah the tiffany one was an exclusive. Its just the three colours - white, grey and lilac. They looked very nice in person. Would of picked one up but i had already spent more than i wanted too today.

Revs, have Bond got any more Diamond Supply Co Cold As Ice tees, I ordered a white one today but want that lilac one.
yeah they have them, all colours although i'm not sure about sizes.
Even the light blue? or was that one just limited to Diamond Supply Co store.
nah the tiffany one was an exclusive. Its just the three colours - white, grey and lilac. They looked very nice in person. Would of picked one up but i had already spent more than i wanted too today.
Stat be warned. The graphic is much much much larger on a the large size version compared to the medium version. Its very noticeable.