How many siblings do you have ?

LuLu

Guest MessyGyal
He looks alot like you Messy!My dad thinks I could have more brothers and sisters, he f*cked his mates wife - a one legged, heroine addict, ex prostitute. The dates matched up apparently with the child (who is about a year and a half older than me), I went to the school with kid and I'd hate to say it but he does look alot like my lot.He also lashed this chinese woman before he met my mum, didn't see her again, when he did it was 9 months later and she was pushing round a new born.So who knows, eh.
lmfao @ the one legged prostitute.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have a close relationship with them ?ive got two older brothers one brother is on the other side of the world and one is on the other side of the country ,so i dont really see them to much nowadays.i would of liked to have an older sister for some reason
5 siblingsoldest is a sister who is a bio-chemist & a heart surgeonbrother who is a computer programmerthen methen my other brotherthen my younger younger brotherwahey

1 older sister, and 1 baby half brother.Me and my sister lived together from young, until you went to college when she went to live with my Mum. Then she went to live on her own. Wasn't really close with her, but we both made the effort to try and get closer around the time I was going uni and the drama with my dad was kicking off.My baby brother lives in Ghana with my mum and his dad. He's 4 now, and a blessing. He's too cute. Got his little Ghanaian accent, and just proper innocent and full of life. Wish he was living over here though so I could look out for him adn help raise him, and give him that guidance on guy stuff like girls, but he will probably have a safer life in Ghana.

i have an older brother, who im very close toan a yonger sister, who i used to war with everyday, but since i moved to uni we have become a lot closerthe three of us together are a comedy act, i love goin home for the simple fact them 2 give me jokes alllllll daay, i love itbrother is 25, degree in psycologysister is 13 with hopes of being a barrister