ELEPHANT MAN PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS DIDDY

TF/S4DK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elephant man already said this is a lie in a recent interview
Like he'd admit it if it was true. He'd never get a deal again.
and you think if it was true diddy wont sue him
Lol, Diddy the originally paperwork gangsta, he wont sue you, he'll just take you to the cleaners on his label and then when you want off he'll want a huge sum, so your never eat again.Diddy's the kinda dude that will buy a phantom then when showing off his car fleet, he'll chuckle to himself and say "Oh Ele' bought me this one, Jada this one, Oh Sheek yeah he got me that one...

and you think if it was true diddy wont sue him
Lol, Diddy the originally paperwork gangsta, he wont sue you, he'll just take you to the cleaners on his label and then when you want off he'll want a huge sum, so your never eat again.Diddy's the kinda dude that will buy a phantom then when showing off his car fleet, he'll chuckle to himself and say "Oh Ele' bought me this one, Jada this one, Oh Sheek yeah he got me that one...
Alie lolI rate man like him though. He truely understands what a asset is.

Guest the_truth_hurts

***holds back from pup pupping and raising gunfinger***LOL at the cursing - f*cking hell you can take the yardie out of jamaica but you can't....................................! thats no way to go about your business what happened to sitting down with an agent and sorting out your sh*t verbally. Elephant mans never gonna blow outside JA.

Rumour has it that things turned physically violent during a recent meeting between Sean "Diddy" Combs and Reggae star Elephant Man at Bad Boy Entertainment headquarters. According to a Bad Boy insider, Elephant Man and a few associates paid a surprise visit to Combs' offices a few days ago and things turned ugly.The insider disclosed that "The receptionist tried to stop them from going in to see Combs, but they just barged into his office. I wasn't in there to see what happened but there was a lot of commotion, and stuff was breaking. Then security rushed in and pushed Elephant Man and his people out of the office."Combs was apparently shaken to the core by the incident. "His sunglasses looked like they were bent up and I heard that his lip was busted."The insider went on to add, "I couldn't really understand what Elephant Man was saying, but it was definitely about money ⦠He kept saying that he wanted his money and in between all the money talk he just kept saying bombo clarrt and ras clarrt and other words I couldn't understand. "That's what happens when you mess with Jamaicans and their money Diddy!Does anyone remember when Diddy (with friends) ran up on Steve Stout in his office and attacked him with a champagne bottle some years back? Looks like Diddy finally received a taste of his own harsh medicine!Elephant Man was a fool to have signed to Bad Boy, and he is finding this out the hard way!
lmao

real talk elephant man spoke to the voice newspaper about people SHOULD snitch to the feds and "shop villains" this was said due to the killing of dj villagenow i ask you do you think this matched what he was saying on stage in jamaica a year later I WAS THEREkmti had no idea he signed to bad boy and of all the artists to sign to them i just couldnt imagine elephant man being on of them or even fathom why