Heaven OR Hell?

Sole

i would go to heaven i think (well i better)i dunno if i believe in hell either, like someone already said, if the devil wants you to be evil why would he punish you after if hes got you on his side...i think god gave us free will to live, i dont believe he hates us for not believing or worshipping him...like sylvia browne says it doesnt matter if you dont believe in god, god always believes in you

i would go to heaven i think (well i better)i dunno if i believe in hell either, like someone already said, if the devil wants you to be evil why would he punish you after if hes got you on his side...i think god gave us free will to live, i dont believe he hates us for not believing or worshipping him...like sylvia browne says it doesnt matter if you dont believe in god, god always believes in you

Guest Dr. Doom
Ever since I heard God punished people for not believing in him even if they were good I stopped following christianity. Think about it, its bullshit. Why give us free will if we can use it to do good and still go to hell.
Because God wants his followers to follow him out of choice.He wants to feel loved also. not ut of fair or a contingency plan ie oh im terminally ill all of a sudden better start praying
What a batty ole (no blasphemy) How can you cast a man down to hell because he did not believe the humans conveying you...

Everyone has a free choice.People need not think. They should know where they're going. If you know your motives are bad then you will go Hell.If you do not know your motives are bad, then you do not know any better and the love of God will shine on thee with great light.I would say I'm personaly going to purgatory though, The same as what T-bag said.The Lord said "In Heaven everything is 'pure', therefore only the 'pure' can enter the gates of heaven.Am I pure? no I am not. I would like to be though and it is that thought that gives me hope of one day entering Heaven.

Purgatory.I beg someone from Heaven & Hell come down to earth for like 5 minutes, just to let us no if its real and what its like.
thats what jesus was for stupid woman
Now, u knob.This day and age.
*nob....unless u was calling me a doorknob but thats proper weird you was probably calling me a c*ck so thats nob just so you know

Purgatory.I beg someone from Heaven & Hell come down to earth for like 5 minutes, just to let us no if its real and what its like.
thats what jesus was for stupid woman
Now, u knob.This day and age.
*nob....unless u was calling me a doorknob but thats proper weird you was probably calling me a c*ck so thats nob just so you know
biggrin.gif OK Stevie. :D