You can buy your hair if won't grow, you can fix your nose if he says so.

cola

5 Average, however I look much better when I've had a hair cut. I used to be good looking used to get get bare compliments from girls and women but that stopped when I was 19 (got a bit fat and my face got fatter) biggrin.gif. So I can't complain now I'm uglier coz I had my fun when I was young...So i'm not totally pissed. (well just a lil pissed :D)

personality 10swagger 10intelligence 8.5substance 10i reckon im cute. nothing specialbut hey im happy with how God made me.Oh yeah, TLC are heavy. Best Ever
I would do you and thats a compliment cos Im a 9.Rating yourself a 10 in the personality area makes me think you arent a 10 in the personality area lol.

im like blatantly a 10pfft
lol, word!Nah, I give myself a 7.5. I like my face, my body needs improving & some improvements are not possible ( leg lenghtening, more ass). My personality is tops. always the top bird round ere, jobs good cld be better, money is getting there but cld be waaaay better,*damn clothes, damn shoes, damn boots, damn holidays* hair aint on point atm, but nothing a few visits to the salon wont fix.

personality 10swagger 10intelligence 8.5substance 10i reckon im cute. nothing specialbut hey im happy with how God made me.Oh yeah, TLC are heavy. Best Ever
I would do you and thats a compliment cos Im a 9.Rating yourself a 10 in the personality area makes me think you arent a 10 in the personality area lol.
LOL I attract quite alot of attention but I myself don't reckon im that great, I guess people sometimes think less of themselves than others doanyways, i dont need your compliments thanks but no thanks

LOL I attract quite alot of attention but I myself don't reckon im that great, I guess people sometimes think less of themselves than others doanyways, i dont need your compliments thanks but no thanks
'Cos like Jodie says..no one here is in your leagueALIE BLUD?