FAO CHICKS PART 3

Guest MessyGyal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But thing is, I don't have just 1-2 pairs. I have over 25 pairs of really nice jeans.It's just I have these April 77 Joey REALLY skinny, blacker than black jeans and because I love the cut, look and comfort of them so much I tend to leave out all my others.
I never show favouritism to my jeans. I love them all equally.

I used to be worse in what Id wear, when I was youger Id literally think whilst shopping "wld so & so like this" be the so & so a male interset or one of my good friends!! Now I cldnt give a monkeys what others think, I dress for me, maybe thats coz all my good friends r back hm tho.Actually I do care as when I go to a club Ill always ask what the rest of the girls are wearing & if there all gon be in skirts & I was going to wear trousers, Id re think my outfit & prolly go in a skirt or dress.... hmm thats sad. But when it comes to everyday & dress wear I wear/choose whateva I liek & feel comfortable in.

But thing is, I don't have just 1-2 pairs. I have over 25 pairs of really nice jeans.It's just I have these April 77 Joey REALLY skinny, blacker than black jeans and because I love the cut, look and comfort of them so much I tend to leave out all my others.
Im the same, Ive got loads of jeans & there all good makes, but u can only wear so many & I hv only 3 that I wear on heavy rotation. Same w wonter boots, Ive got loads but Ill hv my fav cpl & buss them mostly.

i wear exactly woteva the fack i want literallyi couldnt care less what anyone else thinks, i dnt kno sh*t about whats in or out of seasonif one time im feelin yellow i will rock yellow, if its grey then its grey, i dnt carei wear the same trousers to work 4 days out of the week, because i can, and because its work i see it jus like school i jus change my topsi wear what i feel comfortable in, and i dnt really like a lot of things that are "in fashion"
I cld never wear the same clothing to work in the same week, I wld feel really, really wrong. I dont think I even wear the same thing in 3 wks.

Guest M12 Part 2
my raw jeans never get washed. they dont smell at all
You sure bout that? How long you had them for?
hmmm i have about 9/10 pairs.oldest probably about 6-7 months. when they get to the point they smell i'll get them dry cleaned. i dont really wear them often enough to make them stink. i wear each pair i own like once a week. with tees its different, they have to get washed every time i wear them, but jeans NAH!

I feel like I have to dress well everyday. Its never about looking like a slob, I've always been one of those manicured girls with fresh hair and all that shiznit.I like it when my man gives me compliments and says that I look nice today etc.I hate feeling like I don't look good enough.