• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bully vs stevensort it outill go to that bout
is he black?
yeahhe does amateur boxing aswell
Allow it not worth it I only want whites
SHOOK
Not shook just dont wanna beat black dudes down after Mayweather-Hatton and everything people might get pissed at me n try shoot me or something.
SHOOK
I dont give a sh*t Ill beat you down on Martin Luther King day name a place bring your mum aswell I can slap her round for a bit aswell.WHAT SUCKERjust trash talking BRB SHOWER LOOOOOOL

bully vs stevensort it outill go to that bout
is he black?
yeahhe does amateur boxing aswell
Allow it not worth it I only want whites
SHOOK
Not shook just dont wanna beat black dudes down after Mayweather-Hatton and everything people might get pissed at me n try shoot me or something.
SHOOK
I dont give a sh*t Ill beat you down on Martin Luther King day name a place bring your mum aswell I can slap her round for a bit aswell.WHAT SUCKERjust trash talking BRB SHOWER LOOOOOOL
Lol at BRB ShowerPROPER SHOOOOOOOK

Boxing match my record in amateurs is 21-4
Mate..Imagine the 4 that K-O'd youImagine their punches1+1+1+1now add them up= 4thats how much harder I will hit you mate.
Come Samuel Montague in Lewisham bruv your HOMETOWN I'll spar you there.
LMFAOBruv like I am gonna wear a boxing glove..I am more then likely gonna get the boxing glove and start wacking you over he head with it then putting it on my hands.

Boxers give me joke.. Will get kicked straight in the leg...I always seem to do this and no-one ever sees it coming.. Then when their leg buckles and they lose balance the fight is over..
Okay Bruce put up or shut up. Love the way you go on like its some dragoball z sh*t when reality when I come in with the right hook you'll be like "where the f*ck am I?"

Boxers give me joke.. Will get kicked straight in the leg...I always seem to do this and no-one ever sees it coming.. Then when their leg buckles and they lose balance the fight is over..
Okay Bruce put up or shut up. Love the way you go on like its some dragoball z sh*t when reality when I come in with the right hook you'll be like "where the f*ck am I?"
The fact of the matter is boxers dont train for kicks to the leg, so certain things people will do in a street fight will have you stunned..I'll elbow someone in the face i really dont care

You little hype kid. Go and do something more constructed with your life, You pussyole not wanting to fight a black man, u know u will get HAD up.
Do you know how many black dudes I knocked out before I was just f*cking around.Come I'll fight you you f*cking Polish man pretending to be some woman jog on d*ckhead.

The fact of the matter is boxers dont train for kicks to the leg, so certain things people will do in a street fight will have you stunned..I'll elbow someone in the face i really dont care
Street fights never last more than a few seconds. Moretime technique will get you nowhere. The person who throws the first punch more often than not wins.Hit first + keep hitting + dont get on the floor = deading anyone who tries it.

Guest Dr. Doom
Being a boxer my self I agree with you most people say stuff like this without anticipating a boxers reaction. However looking for fights is never a good thing.

Street fights never last more than a few seconds. Moretime technique will get you nowhere. The person who throws the first punch more often than not wins.Hit first + keep hitting + dont get on the floor = deading anyone who tries it.
Exactly. Thats why boxing is the best to learn.