Cheap Flights

JLovely

So whats a realistic price then Durrty?
f*ck knowsbut im jus basing it on when i was lookin for flights into a specific place in africa, there wer like 20 different operators all wthin the same price range with like a £20 difference between thembut try this, it what i usedhttp://www.studentflight.co.uk/http://www.statravel.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/uk...gle,PPC,Student

Where u looking to go LOG?
I don't know maybe Barbados or St Lucia. I wanted to touch a few places and I just said something in passing about a cruise and he wasn't having it.If I have enough p I would love to do the whole private beach house thing. I might just do a package holiday still.

Where u looking to go LOG?
I don't know maybe Barbados or St Lucia. I wanted to touch a few places and I just said something in passing about a cruise and he wasn't having it.If I have enough p I would love to do the whole private beach house thing. I might just do a package holiday still.
Go Barbados!!! Thats where Im lookin to spend my xmas and go see fam, i really dont wana be in this country for xmas.

I don't know how I'm gonna get the money because I'm going to Atlanta at Xmas, new york for the summer and probably Barbados in Oct '08Been looking at prices at I saw something like £800 for a week in a 4* beach hotel for 7 nights for each person. Thats £1600 outside spending money. Jeez!

But its for his 21st bday so I would feel inclined to pay for both of us. He doesn't want a party but I know he'd want something special. Neither of us have been to the Caribbean so this is an ideal thing. Beats buying him a watch or something. Memories will last a lifetime innit.*starts saving*