Do you plan on.....

dynamat

Off to Canada hopefully.cleanest/safest country in the world and they have proper seasons.When it's summer it's hot and when It's winter it's cold.
No place is safe in this world.Murderers, crackheads, pscyho's all over the place.Their crime rate may be low compared to the US.

Living in this country for the rest of your life?If so...why?If not...where you wanna go...and why?
Hv u been reading my pms?Well I have moved so that ans ur question. If my Dad wasnt american I doubt I wlda ever come here as I wldnt of had citizenship so then my ans wld be, yes. Unless I won the lottery & Id get a cpl places elsewhere, but on a normal, I wldnt of left.

Off to Canada hopefully.cleanest/safest country in the world and they have proper seasons.When it's summer it's hot and when It's winter it's cold.
No place is safe in this world.Murderers, crackheads, pscyho's all over the place.Their crime rate may be low compared to the US.
Marge said it has lowest crime rate when she wanted to move there. Obv. there's bad places like everywhere but in general.

I don't know. I hate this country, I am not even racist anymore, infact I don't think I ever was, ANNOYED yes, because this is a crap country.I might go and live in Kent. I don't want to leave London but the husband does.
Ooo Kent, big move lol. Bout ur not a racist anymore, how can it jsut switch off woman?

as it happens im leaving the uk next monthsooner than i had previously planned but still
You wont be missed traitor
i know u were crying as u typed that stevenits ok to cry
You still here?Seriously where you moving to
back to my original endsi wont bait it up cos u probly got nuclear capabilities etc

i love this place still, when im older i plan on moving deeper into london when i can afford it. wen im fifty i might go to live in spain i duno, shits gonna have changed big time by then maybe BNP will come into power i will no longer be here, or the mayans might be right and we all moving out anyway

i love this place still, when im older i plan on moving deeper into london when i can afford it. wen im fifty i might go to live in spain i duno, shits gonna have changed big time by then maybe BNP will come into power i will no longer be here, or the mayans might be right and we all moving out anyway
No chance.