So what? You couldnt get me none?

Has anyone in your household ever come back with food and not brought none for you??When I was at home sometime my mum and sisters would come back munching on Sams.Im smelling it and thinking "Yeah cant wait for mine boy"1 minute turning to 2 2 minutes turning to 5 and no1 still aint hook a nigga up wtf.When I ask "SO WHAT, NO1 THOUGHT ABOUT ME"I get the "Oh, go give him some of your chips"Some pisstake alie?

Sister does this ALL THE TIME!! She's so bloody greedy wid her food. I just asked her to run shop for some ketchup for our oven food...why is she stil sitting on her big arse?!
the same reason your on the internet rather than going to the shop and getting it yourself.

Sister does this ALL THE TIME!! She's so bloody greedy wid her food. I just asked her to run shop for some ketchup for our oven food...why is she stil sitting on her big arse?!
the same reason your on the internet rather than going to the shop and getting it yourself.
I'm not dressed, she just come in. Logic would say she should go.

Guest Dr. Doom
If its for her aswell then I guess it seems logical.

If its for her aswell then I guess it seems logical.
Big sis is always right!!! biggrin.gif