Amy Winehouse Must Be Smoking The Good Crack Now

Bobby Reds

6/10But the best song on an extremely sub par album
You serious? biggrin.gif Back To Black is sick
For real, i kinda liked the first one but was dissapointed on this one.. I even tried to like it, coz i know shes a sick musician and songwriter but nah..Is it me or was it WELL different from Frank?

Do you know how many torrents i have downloaded of that album adn they all soudn f*cked, the quality is some mad ting i don't get it. Beg someone bring me in with a link for it PLEASE
http://www.albumbase.com

is you.She sick though, top 3 selected imo.LaurynMary JAmy

This tune is so deep....so laid back......so gangster.....Hi Fivehttp://www.zshare.net/audio/38852220c69f89/As I said it must be some really good sh*t shes smoking...... biggrin.gif
When u said hi 5, I pictured wasshisname in ur avi saying it, LOL.
Haha, that's so funny, I did that too!We should totally make out.
:D:D:D

For real, i kinda liked the first one but was dissapointed on this one.. I even tried to like it, coz i know shes a sick musician and songwriter but nah..Is it me or was it WELL different from Frank?
It is majorly different to Frank, yeah.. not a bad thing though, I'm really not a fan of artists making thematically identical albums over & over..It was one of my favourites from last year, I still rinse it today.. love the whole Doris Troy/Bettye Lavette style that she brought.. she has the voice and tone for it, and it works brilliantly as a homage to that era. I'm really into Motown and old school soul music, so I loved it from end-to-end

It is majorly different to Frank, yeah.. not a bad thing though, I'm really not a fan of artists making thematically identical albums over & over..It was one of my favourites from last year, I still rinse it today.. love the whole Doris Troy/Bettye Lavette style that she brought.. she has the voice and tone for it, and it works brilliantly as a homage to that era. I'm really into Motown and old school soul music, so I loved it from end-to-end
It aint about being identical, but you end up completely changing your fan base when u do sh*t like that (which obviously was good for her, because Frank flopped and shes making alot more dough now).. Yea the whole old time motown thing was what put me off really.. I mean on Frank she was singing over nas made u look and the beats and melodies were alot more 'modern'..

It's glorified cabaret though really, innit?

Do you know how many torrents i have downloaded of that album adn they all soudn f*cked, the quality is some mad ting i don't get it. Beg someone bring me in with a link for it PLEASE
http://www.albumbase.com

is you.She sick though, top 3 selected imo.LaurynMary JAmy

Cheers and dun know about Tinashè