Congestion charge took my 9 grand whip...

Ashman.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it was over more, a hospital my son had to attend every week said we were entitled to the congestion paid and it was not paid, it was about 5-6 C Charges, we can appeal because of the situation. That's not failure still.
more bullshit hey
innit, nothing ever seems to be straightforward where you two are concerned.

its confusing, its well documented about you shouting about the car NOT being on finance, now it suddenly is. seen. either way, your money is still clocking now, that you left it this late is a joke? or maybe in reality the fiat people have suddenly found their log and collected it. didnt even know someone could rack up such an amt without having some foolproof plan in place, like you call your car KIT

alsoLMFAO @ people in this thread thinking they know how things run.Remember something, I am a badman.I know the levels inside out. I clocked the game 90874084740874 times without using warp zones.I jumped over Bowser, landed on the axe and saved princess toadstool.When you know the loopholes that I know only then I will call you luigi and let man roll with me.But certain heads ain't on my levels so I just jump on your head and sqwuash you like Goombas.

alsoLMFAO @ people in this thread thinking they know how things run.Remember something, I am a badman.I know the levels inside out. I clocked the game 90874084740874 times without using warp zones.I jumped over Bowser, landed on the axe and saved princess toadstool.When you know the loopholes that I know only then I will call you luigi and let man roll with me.But certain heads ain't on my levels so I just jump on your head and sqwuash you like Goombas.
wheel

LMAOBADMAN

SICKahsdksdhaskdhaskdshkdhskdasdsdsdsdsddaYour finest moment.

SICKahsdksdhaskdhaskdshkdhskdasdsdsdsdsddaYour finest moment.

Gun shot salute!

Wheeel selenki!!LEVELS!!