You tried this yet??

Topic McFlopped.
biggrin.gif Big Flop an a large fries please mate
chechechecheche :D only go miccy des 4 mcflurrys and caramel sundeas nowhas any1 had the oreo 1 yet
You know that ain't actually Ice Cream though, innit?
DEMON!why wud u insinuate such things lalalalalalalalala i cant hear u anymore*im aware it is font*

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcdonalds UK breakfast is the one.First time i reached new york went mcdonalds on a hype ordered what i thought was a bacon sauage egg mcmuffin(it was called a griddle)Bit into it and clocked that it was bacon sausage and egg in between two pancakes coated in some syrup. heart stopped for a couple secs.
Heart attack in a bun

Mcdonalds UK breakfast is the one.First time i reached new york went mcdonalds on a hype ordered what i thought was a bacon sauage egg mcmuffin(it was called a griddle)Bit into it and clocked that it was bacon sausage and egg in between two pancakes coated in some syrup. heart stopped for a couple secs.
WOW

biggrin.gif

that BK 1 is shiteany gravel dash in with ice and KFC avalanches can f*ck off 2, called avalance cuz it tastes like snowmcflurries win all the timeremembers rolo, jammy dodger and caramel mcflurriesthey used 2 make my summers
U nuts! about gravel...BK Fusion all day long bredrin....like they say REAL dairy cream instead of the crushed ice and skimmed milk used for flurries. biggrin.gif

Guest haze-e
that BK 1 is shiteany gravel dash in with ice and KFC avalanches can f*ck off 2, called avalance cuz it tastes like snowmcflurries win all the timeremembers rolo, jammy dodger and caramel mcflurriesthey used 2 make my summers
REAL TALKTell emI thin Burger king is air MCD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BK
Burger King is never air... the Best Burgers and the Best Chips.KFC can f*ck off with the extortionate prices tryna reel the black man in... KMT

REAL TALKTell emI thin Burger king is air MCD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BK
Burger King is never air... the Best Burgers and the Best Chips.KFC can f*ck off with the extortionate prices tryna reel the black man in... KMT
Lol @ best chipsNEVER maybe best burgers but never the best chipsYh the KFC thing is true some rip off give you some drink you can gargle and burger you finish in one bite for around £5:00man aint baiding like that unless with a "special link"