So whose done magic mushrooms before? (no junkie)

spiderman

once u get there u goin to be offered a few if u go to the smart shop, or the la canna shop. Theres mild ones, medium ones and strong ones. the stronger ones means theres alot more visual effects, sound effects, and you zone out differently, at the begining it feels jokes but it goes waaaaaaay deep and it lasts longer, about a whole day and a bit after. if you haven't got a strong enough mentality i doubt u should dabble with these. the stronger ones as u will be told are columbians. the medium ones are like a bit visual, and you zone out abit, but u will be laughin mostly for a few hours, but theres not huge trip involved. MExicans are like the mild ones, you will laugh and zone out very slightly, but the skunk should over power these, so you'll just get the laughin effect for a few hours IF its your first time. you should go for mexicans if its your first time so u can see how u react to them, they taste like mushrooms i don't see the doo doo deal. see how u react to the mexicans and u get a kind of jist, then see how brave u are feelin, i went straight into columbians though i wanted to trip out hardcore (and i did, i passed out in the toilets and woke up in my local pub) (yes) reason i say see how u react to mushrooms is one guy i know and i heard of a few heads that done mexicans and tripped hard, so it effects people differently who knows maybe you have a pre disposition to go on a killin spree and the chemicals in the mushrooms will set it offdon't think of that wen u are shroomin lolkeep the orange juice at hand if you feel too tripped out the vit C cancels it out

Yeah as a teen. Drank them in a cuppa tea(was vile), I was in the country w my mom & we decided to pick a bunch. Shes an ex hippy & they are from the earth after all so it was kinda biodegradable. Nice feeling, I was laughing alot & seeing things, but they dont last long. Which was a good thing.