soulja boy crank dat dance

Guest Vegeta

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dance is sick lol.they play it up here in norwich at one random night and me and a few of my bredrins started doing it. the way every head just stopped to check what we were doing was jokes.Song is actually terrible though, although you aint checking for the lyrics when youre in a club so meh.

THIS TUNE NEVER GETS DROPPED IN A CLUB MANPISSES ME OFFWHEN I WAS IN NY YERTHE WHOLE CLUB WAS CRANKIN DA SUPERMAN YERGOT WHEELED LIKE 5 TIMESTHEN THEY STARTED CRANKIN THAT SPIDERMANI WAS BAFF FELT BARE SHAME, JUST SAT DOWNWAS LIVE-OSSS THOUGHANYWAY THE OTHER DAYWAS WITH A COUPLE MAN, WE REQUESTED, OBVIOUSLY KNEW WE WERE GON GET PIESO WE JUST STARTED DOING IT TO SOME RANDOM TUNEWAS JOKES, PURE GIRLS JUST COME SURROUND US AND TRIED TO DO IT AS-WELLDJ WAS FEEELING NERVOUS WHEN BOUT 20 PEOPLE WERE ASKING FOR IT AS THE SAME TIME

THIS TUNE NEVER GETS DROPPED IN A CLUB MANPISSES ME OFFWHEN I WAS IN NY YERTHE WHOLE CLUB WAS CRANKIN DA SUPERMAN YERGOT WHEELED LIKE 5 TIMESTHEN THEY STARTED CRANKIN THAT SPIDERMANI WAS BAFF FELT BARE SHAME, JUST SAT DOWNWAS LIVE-OSSS THOUGHANYWAY THE OTHER DAYWAS WITH A COUPLE MAN, WE REQUESTED, OBVIOUSLY KNEW WE WERE GON GET PIESO WE JUST STARTED DOING IT TO SOME RANDOM TUNEWAS JOKES, PURE GIRLS JUST COME SURROUND US AND TRIED TO DO IT AS-WELLDJ WAS FEEELING NERVOUS WHEN BOUT 20 PEOPLE WERE ASKING FOR IT AS THE SAME TIME
LMAO

Who went Coach Party/Unified on Thursday? This song actually tore the rave down, everyman went mad, couple fights broke out aswell. Then they played Crank Dat Spiderman and the reaction was even better, bare heads were bussin the dance. Goin to Westwood at Works tonight hope it gets played, should be SICK! Anyone here goin?

i buss this in da shoobz standard i swear i will take crank dat batman 2 the dance myself an give it 2 the dj so i can skank exclusivlyevery1 knows bout superman an spiderman nowmy likkle bros spiderman is dutty tho, so was his sponge bob, i think its cuz he weighs like 2 stone hes so light on his feet

Crank That Billie Jean is the best thing I've ever seen. It's still any boog version of Dancehall though.The dances aren't serious.
I'll still buss it just to show I can do it and its a bit of fun but at the end of the day, only Dancehall can make silly dances look good. Frogback, Pon Di River, Cut Di Grass... Funniest thing is I first saw this in Jamaica and it was a bunch of us sitting there bennin at how stupid it was