BARE RELATIONSHIPS ARE OVER WHEN THIS GOES DOWN TRUSS ME

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its coz she knows ur stance on itkeylogger is YOUbait she gt a secret private myspace flyin around
Your right, maybe she has. Maybe she aint. only different between me and you is I can admit there's a maybe.serious though, dont be too proud to PM me for advice when you see her history pages.
lmaoi know theres a maybebut the way u bring it across is like ur announcing an apocalypse

lmaoi know theres a maybebut the way u bring it across is like ur announcing an apocalypse
it is!!aint you ever felt that sudden change in heart rate and surge of adrenaline when you see or hear suttin about the girl your bang on??aint you ever broken something over a girl then regretted it the next morning? I remember one time in 1999 I ripped my chain of my own neck (YES MY OWN NECK) and threw it in a bin. next morning I spent 30mins before school looking for the chain under my bed thinking it dropped off while I was sleeping.your real girl = your life

Guest Scorpzz
it is!!aint you ever felt that sudden change in heart rate and surge of adrenaline when you see or hear suttin about the girl your bang on??aint you ever broken something over a girl then regretted it the next morning? I remember one time in 1999 I ripped my chain of my own neck (YES MY OWN NECK) and threw it in a bin. next morning I spent 30mins before school looking for the chain under my bed thinking it dropped off while I was sleeping.your real girl = your life
i hear you fami wouldn't go as to say ''your real girl = your life''but finding out dirt on your girl is f*ckrythem 'punch everything moments'

END OF NOVEMBER IS WHEN THIS HAPPENS ENJOY THE REMAINING TIME WITH YA GIRL FRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS WHILE YOU STILL CAN COS AFTER THAT YOU WILL NEED CONSTANT SURVEILANCE IM TELLIN YOU IF YA GIRL OR MAN HAS THEIR PROFILE SET TO PRIVATE OR IT SAYS SHE IS SINGLE END IT NOW TO RETAIN YOUR SANITYON A REALthis whole thread is real there is no disclaimer that can desensitize all of thisyou are pissed if ya lucky people MAY not hop on it straight away depending on advertising of the service