winter coats

Admin.

Olive leather Topshop hoody was me last year. Only £80 as well. Wanted to get a black one this year but Topshop only have them in brown. Didn't think the excloos gang would be on these though cos they're very bait now.Looking to get something like this, but thicker.luflatmdri22lef.jpg
this is noice stil. were from?
Is that what u call a winter coat?! Wheres the girls in this topic, c'mon sistrins.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LuLu dont u get cold not wearing a coat?unless ur 1 of them that drives everywhere and dont really need 2 wear 1
nope i dont you knowi remember this time last year i would be standing at the bus stop on chester road waiting for the 263 with just a blouse and trousers on.people thought i was mad
lmfao thats so me right now263 ma busi liv on washwaybasically chester road stilahah had 2 draw 4 ma camoflage goggle coat 2day tho wen i was checkin ma bredrin in castlefield it was ded cold

LuLu dont u get cold not wearing a coat?unless ur 1 of them that drives everywhere and dont really need 2 wear 1
nope i dont you knowi remember this time last year i would be standing at the bus stop on chester road waiting for the 263 with just a blouse and trousers on.people thought i was mad
white girls have some nex body dat can hak the coldwen it was snowing once bre white gyaldem were on road in miniskirts, there skin wos pink doe
yeh truscoz der whitelolwhite people used 2 the coldblack people r notwhy u fink wen dey go west indies they dont come out there hotel till dark falls coz they cant hack the heat(no racist)

lmfao thats so me right now263 ma busi liv on washwaybasically chester road stilahah had 2 draw 4 ma camoflage goggle coat 2day tho wen i was checkin ma bredrin in castlefield it was ded cold
arr so your a sale boyWashway road in the morning around 8am - 9am used to be murdertook about 30 mins just to go down that road to get to collegeare the bus drivers still d*ckheads on the 263 i wonder

arr so your a sale boyWashway road in the morning around 8am - 9am used to be murdertook about 30 mins just to go down that road to get to collegeare the bus drivers still d*ckheads on the 263 i wonder
nochorlton boyonly bin in sale a yearthe house is back on the marketdont like the place n family problems so we moving agen but yeh it is murder lol if am on ma pc at dem times i shut the curtains so ppl goin past ma house cant look at mei assume u went south t then?i went der stil

i was der 2003 - 2004lmfaoit was sh*ti lasted bout 4 months b4 the kicked me outtried 2 enroll the following september and they wunt let mecunts
lol why didnt they let you back ?they wont let my friend back either , she tried enrolling last year and this year but they aint having none of it .i remember there was really talll guy there who played basketball, always used to sit in the canteen , i heard he had been there for like 5 yearsi was there 2004 - 2006, first year was good , 2nd year was crapand blackstock i have no idea where vice versas went , they need to bring them back though

i was der 2003 - 2004lmfaoit was sh*ti lasted bout 4 months b4 the kicked me outtried 2 enroll the following september and they wunt let mecunts
lol why didnt they let you back ?they wont let my friend back either , she tried enrolling last year and this year but they aint having none of it .i remember there was really talll guy there who played basketball, always used to sit in the canteen , i heard he had been there for like 5 yearsi was there 2004 - 2006, first year was good , 2nd year was crapand blackstock i have no idea where vice versas went , they need to bring them back though
they dint let me back coz i got kicked out for bad punctuality and doin no workbut 1 guy from ma skool got kicked out 4 smoking weedthey wunt let him enroll the followin yr but then the yr after he tried agen n they let him inbut i aint about thatam nearly 21 now llow college cba goin backbut i did enjoy my short time there stili remember my first day they was stil building all the new bitsmakes me feel old loldat tall black guy might of bin pierre he was der time stilded tall skinny n BLACKfrom whally range might no him

ye pierre thats his name , he is SO TALL, he always seemed to be in the canteen in the same corner sat at the same table.i dont know him but one of my friend does , i remember she was tellin me he had been there for yonkson my first day , they was buliding new parts to lol moved the bus stop further up the road for some reason.your never too old for education , i remember seein oaps strollin round south t lolthe libary there gave me jokes , with its metal detectors , like whos gonna want to steal a bookdid you ever go key skills i wonder.........

ye pierre thats his name , he is SO TALL, he always seemed to be in the canteen in the same corner sat at the same table.i dont know him but one of my friend does , i remember she was tellin me he had been there for yonkson my first day , they was buliding new parts to lol moved the bus stop further up the road for some reason.your never too old for education , i remember seein oaps strollin round south t lolthe libary there gave me jokes , with its metal detectors , like whos gonna want to steal a bookdid you ever go key skills i wonder.........
haha pierre was in my year started on the same day n dat stil see him now n den wen i get the 16 there used 2 b a bus stop outside the toyota place wen i was therenow its right outside the collegen dat lil road next 2 it wernt there eitherthe 1 dat goes round the back of the fielddey started building that wen i was therelol i went 2 key skills english coz i liked english n it was hard 2 skip coz it was last lessoni never came 2 mathsthat was easy 2 skip first thing in mornin so i wud jus come in wid 5 mins of the lesson left hahawot course was u doin there

i HATE the number 16 bus , it takes TIME to get to the city centre, goes round that massive estate in sale then it like gets to stretford then just when you think its gonna go towards urmston , it does some mad turn round the corner and starts going through chorlton etc etc , its like the never ending bus journey.i hated the 41 as well , you know what i think i just hated altrincham in general.i never made key skills there , was always late, i had , there was no point cos they said i didnt have to do the exams to it anyway cos i passed at gcse level , so i was like wtf is the point in me even coming to this class , cant even undersatnd what the tutor guy is saying , fcuk a portfolio , its just a waste of my time.still passed the course and what not , just flopped key skills out of my own personal choice.i was in the nice part of the college near the stuck up beauty theorpy people , i swear all them girls looked like identical robots.as you can tell , i never got student of the year at them stupid award ceremonys at the end of the year

i HATE the number 16 bus , it takes TIME to get to the city centre, goes round that massive estate in sale then it like gets to stretford then just when you think its gonna go towards urmston , it does some mad turn round the corner and starts going through chorlton etc etc , its like the never ending bus journey.i hated the 41 as well , you know what i think i just hated altrincham in general.i never made key skills there , was always late, i had , there was no point cos they said i didnt have to do the exams to it anyway cos i passed at gcse level , so i was like wtf is the point in me even coming to this class , cant even undersatnd what the tutor guy is saying , fcuk a portfolio , its just a waste of my time.still passed the course and what not , just flopped key skills out of my own personal choice.i was in the nice part of the college near the stuck up beauty theorpy people , i swear all them girls looked like identical robots.as you can tell , i never got student of the year at them stupid award ceremonys at the end of the year
lol i like the 16 coz it dont get crowded part from wen itz goin race course but they all get off at sale town centre, i have 2 get the 41 2 work on sat but that aint 2 bad no traffic n no1 gets it we did sum parts of our course at timp sports centre and the theory side was done in that all bruk down building at the back dunno if its stil therelmfao last year wen the storms come about bits of the college roof was in ma front garden

ha imagine waking up to the roof of south trafford college in your garden hayea i think i know what building your on about , the one where you go to enroll at the start of the year ?its right near the a level block.least the 263 is straight forward , but even that takes time to get to the city centrethe people from altrincham who were on my course sounded a bit posh lol

ye the sports hall , thats it , i think everyone enrolls thereand nah i dont like altrincham people, they seem to be stuck up their own arses lolits their accents, i just dont like it for some reason.was on the 263 last sunday night actually, o how lovely it was to be back on that wonderful bus.

ye the sports hall , thats it , i think everyone enrolls thereand nah i dont like altrincham people, they seem to be stuck up their own arses lolits their accents, i just dont like it for some reason.was on the 263 last sunday night actually, o how lovely it was to be back on that wonderful bus.
lolder alright stillfort i'd have the same problembut i can go up to alti n sit in a pub full of old men and women n have a laff n joke wid dem dispite being the only black in the village lmfao