winter coats

Admin.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What some of u call winter jackets is what Id call an autumn one, not one prepared for the dead of winter, when the wind is cutting & it feels like its chaffing ur face.
our winters will never be as bad as an NY winter.
There 2 different kinds of cold tho UK has the wet, damp & dreery shivvery cold & here its just snowy & blitz. I prefer blitz over the wet cold as that goes right thru ur bones.

What some of u call winter jackets is what Id call an autumn one, not one prepared for the dead of winter, when the wind is cutting & it feels like its chaffing ur face.
There 2 different kinds of cold tho UK has the wet, damp & dreery shivvery cold & here its just snowy & blitz. I prefer blitz over the wet cold as that goes right thru ur bones.
Detroit winters>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK or NY winters (as in worse than)

its quite dry these past couple of winters here.

Well ur summers are still POO so there!Im still shocked I was quoted by iba w/o any remark of my dumbness. I have nto been to Chi Town but I knwo they hv terrible winters, they can stay there.
it wasn't even bragging. I hate winter. I much prefer summer and have been very disappointed by the pathetic one we had this year.

winter >> summer.but that perfect weather u can jst stroll out wit nice crisp jeans and tee >>>>>>>
did you get that jacket then? It looks a bit risky to order it without trying it on.
not yet... imma see wat the high street has to offer or wat not...wats DSM like? never been there before...

C&C M65 (or whatever is it) is poor.
i'm actually feeling the white one (reminds me of Idiom) but i reckon it will be thin as hell. Don't really like the cut either as it looks baggy. Earlier in the year my cuz showed me the sample Vans M-65 jaquard camo (released this season). He designed it to fit baggy. This C&C one looks similar in fit unfortunately.

winter >> summer.but that perfect weather u can jst stroll out wit nice crisp jeans and tee >>>>>>>
did you get that jacket then? It looks a bit risky to order it without trying it on.
not yet... imma see wat the high street has to offer or wat not...wats DSM like? never been there before...
haven't been there in ages as its too out of the way from the other shops.yes i am that lazy.