winter coats

Admin.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

What did you all buy this year?I was gonna get this from flatspot, but it's out of stock now.1-2.jpgWas only £40 as well at the time - can't find it anywhere else now, should of got it there an then.Post up pics of what you got.

dsc00323go4.jpg Fleece Inside Keeps Me Proper Warm And Gets Me Through These Bitter Mornins Looks Much Better On
I like.
just bought this jacket the other day still. big adidas jacket>>>>>adi2qv9.th.jpgthe insideadi1ve8.th.jpgadihc9.th.jpg
Seriously The Sikkest Coat Ive Seen For This Years Winter
Stab has decent taste. Xcaliba where you get this jacket from?
lmfao @ this threadjust stamped certain man's "NO SWAG" certificatelmfao @ the boog river island reh
LOL trust..for example..
resize_fixed_height_resources-product-images-19542-blacklightpatch.350x.jpgwhat shops sell these , i want to try it on first
LOL ..Disgraceful.
new endtoend adidas jacketendtoendjacketqs0.pnglooks sick, but cos its white u gotta look after it. if u can rock it and have enuff sh*t to buss wid it, its banging.
what the?!
this is me anyway.jack1.jpgjack2.jpg
Either he is rocking it SWAG or that jacket is just plain sh*t.
£75 is cheap for a coat.Thats what track tops cost me.If i'm wanting a good coat/jacket i'm looking at £200+ easy.
BAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Not even, if i want something, i will save up for it by cutting back on other stuff in my life, and buy it.4 shifts at work, put the money down and this came in the post the other day -si2m448029_b.jpg
Nice jacket
Are you kidding this jacket is hideous!