winter coats

Admin.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got myself 1 of these in the summerresizefixedheightresourgd7.jpgthere great for wen its rainin aswel mines in black n grey camoflage tho i got the pants 2 go with it aswelthere dead expensive cost me 75 quid all 2geva had 2 buy them seperate
lol @ dead expensive.....And lol @ the actual coat, some horrible fake CP Company wannabe.
please do not tell my you are bussing a 'location jacket' lmao
yeh now n den yehi only really wear it wen the rains badcoz itz 2 big n abit uncomfy
tell me your havin a giraffe

resizefixedheightresourgd7.jpgWHAT THE f*ck IS THATIM NOT FEELING THE 'GAS MASK' LOOK
lmfaobare people cussing itbut if u know how it rains in manchester at half 5 in the mornin wen ur goin 2 workit can be very very handy
I rate that still, it could come in useful, but all in black though, allow the army-look
av seen dem in black still the look pretty sick might get 1 stil

resizefixedheightresourgd7.jpgWHAT THE f*ck IS THATIM NOT FEELING THE 'GAS MASK' LOOK
lmfaobare people cussing itbut if u know how it rains in manchester at half 5 in the mornin wen ur goin 2 workit can be very very handy
I rate that still, it could come in useful, but all in black though, allow the army-look
av seen dem in black still the look pretty sick might get 1 stil
you got a link to buy a totally blacked out one?if you have your sick

Guest Scorpzz

lmfao @ the location goggle jacketunless your looking to do moves whats the pointWhen I used to go to house parties in my area, there was always ONE who would come with this jacket and start walking around like he's gonna stick up the place, sweaty bastard.

Guest M12 Part 2
All about dressing like:uniqlo-fall-07-look-book-34b.jpg
Looks good.
on a catwalk.rockign that in real life, especially on a casual tip means you just look like a bellend who tries too hard.
the cardigan looks nice. duno bout the rest.not feelin the big scarf thingy
thats what i mean. if you broke his outfit down (bar the shoes which are horrific). you could wear drop each piece separately and it would look good. but all of it together is overkill

Guest Scorpzz
that coat is guna get banned lol
apparently it issum1 told me at workthere banned them matei've never been stopped but when i've rode past police on my bike they have gave me odd suspicious looks
they've been banned, i've seen feds hassling peeps that wear them

that coat is guna get banned lol
apparently it issum1 told me at workthere banned them matei've never been stopped but when i've rode past police on my bike they have gave me odd suspicious looks
they've been banned, i've seen feds hassling peeps that wear them
lol well i've been to about 6 shops in manni that sell thembut stopping people to say them coats r banned is just daftthey have criminals 2 catch so theres no point really is there

rahis there any shops online that sell em for cheaper than £90 loljust plain black ones