winter coats

Admin.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolthat wunt keep ur warm in winteri'd wear it but not that colour
initthat google jacketis fleece insidewould be bare warm
yeh its dead warmand keeps u dry wen it rains covers the whole of ur upper body part from ur handsbut wen i've got the hood on zipped up n sh*t with the googles they get abit steamed the air holes aint big enuff or there in the wrong place

lolthat wunt keep ur warm in winteri'd wear it but not that colour
initthat google jacketis fleece insidewould be bare warm
yeh its dead warmand keeps u dry wen it rains covers the whole of ur upper body part from ur handsbut wen i've got the hood on zipped up n sh*t with the googles they get abit steamed the air holes aint big enuff or there in the wrong place
Seen lolcan you breatheproperly in them though loli dont wanna be running somewhere or something like that and not be able to breathe with the hood up lol

River Island clothing is for straight d*ckheads. Someone gave me £20 vouchers and I sold them for a pack of skittlesI bought a decent jacket from H&M the other day. This season its gonna be all about the accesories, ie. the scarf and hat.A good version of one of these is getting bought...HT00003b01d.jpgAlong with a good version of one of these...2005_0328Winterhats0008.jpgAlready got myslef some sick scarves. (Biggup Bayy)