Do you walk on road with a weapon?

DINKY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But really, what is the point in randomly carrying a weapon? Is this just an indirect way of saying "yea if beef kicked off i cant use my fists and will probably get battered"?
i had beef at the time so i carried the shankeveryday at skool 2 so i wundt b caught slippin

i carried a knife once, pulled it on some heads and they snitched. i don't feel the need to carry a knife anymore, i just use my f*ckin knowledge.
lol1.Whole point of carryin a weapon is having one that is INCONSPICUOUS, if i want to get a prison sentance when searched (which always happens) then i would jus roll wit a strap everywhere...2.I aint tryna have no keys to jook someone in their eye, i dont want to f*ck noone up that badly, (Its all about the body/head shots i.e. pipe to the ribs, knuckle duster to the jaw) It's not like i am a chick and im gonna get raped, the point of the weapon is so a nigga see's it, and thinks twice about f*cking with me, Prevention better than the cure.3.Reffering to 1. The first thing i think about when taking a weapon is how am i gonna conceal it, so tbh, nothing that cant be kept in my boxers/under my sole if need be..Also, weapons that actually serve as a purpose for something else are the best....I.E. D-Locks..I have a THICK bicycle chain with a massive padlock on the end, the police can never pull me over for it, and anybody would think twice about doing sh*t when i have it, itd easily break bones..Onto the question.If i am gonna get into seirous beef, yes, generally no....noone steps to me wit that sh*t in my own ends.

Used to have some fake gas type thing called dye witness. spray peole in their face makes them go all green and disorientated, its not illegal, beacuse it doe NO harm, yes it does hurt them and annoy its just like someone spraying anything into your eyes it will irritate and hurt. Got one for my mum, and might get one for my girl, if i can remember where ont he net i go them.